Electric ZT

/ Electric ZT #51  
The little Husqvarna robot mowers are gaining steam. I had a lady tell me she watched her neighbors for a year thinking what a stupid idea it was. Then she bought one and loves it. I service her full size rider which the little robot mostly replaced.

/ Electric ZT #52  
The little Husqvarna robot mowers are gaining steam. I had a lady tell me she watched her neighbors for a year thinking what a stupid idea it was. Then she bought one and loves it. I service her full size rider which the little robot mostly replaced.
how well do they work? I am strongly considering one for my mother. she is insane with her lawn, can it get nice and close to the ground?

/ Electric ZT #53  
how well do they work? I am strongly considering one for my mother. she is insane with her lawn, can it get nice and close to the ground?
There is someone around here that's started up a robotic lawn mowing business. They put in the wire or setup a geofence, drop off the mower let it do its thing, then pick it up and take it to the next place. I talked to them about installing the boundary wires but they didn't want to pay what I was asking.

/ Electric ZT #54  
The cut seemed fine to me, but their lawn isn't manicured. It has to be good as their Kubota rider. They keep up with things though. She said it cut rain or shine with 2 little metal blades. Real quiet. Built a dog house like charging station around back. It just puts itself to bed to recharge.

/ Electric ZT #57  
Like anything"new" the price will come down as they 1, become more mainstream and demand for them increases 2, more competition in the market place drives price down. For example the cheapest electric car in Canada is +/- 40K and this is 7K.....pretty sure there is not 1/6th the battery power in the ZT.....
I'd like to know where you found a new electric car in canada for 40k.

/ Electric ZT #58  
I think I'll put you on ignore so I don't have to read your sniveling immature comments.. You act like a spoiled child constantly.
make sure you look in the mirror when you make that statement. :rolleyes:

/ Electric ZT #59  
The ZT mower uses 7.5 A/hr. or 10 A/hr. batteries which are considerably heavier than the 5.0 A/hr. batteries and probably too heavy for hand held tools such as a string trimmer, chainsaw or pole saw.
The 52 inch model uses six 12Ah batteries. At $500.00 each that is one reason the 52 inch is so much more than the 42 inch model.

/ Electric ZT #60  
The 52 inch model uses six 12Ah batteries. At $500.00 each that is one reason the 52 inch is so much more than the 42 inch model.
Are the batteries warrantied, like electric car batteries?

$500.00 would fill my ZT 25 times.