Ethanol - A new battle brewing?

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #21  
2015. Still forced to buy ethanol in order to purchase gasoline. Still one of the most egregious examples of subsidizing an industry.

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #22  
If for no other reason, I'm tired of replacing gas lines and rebuilding carbs on small engines. I've lost count

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #23  
If for no other reason, I'm tired of replacing gas lines and rebuilding carbs on small engines. I've lost count
I use starbrite or marine grade stabil to take the ethanol out of my gas.Works wonders,have not had to replace gas lines or rebuild carbs since.

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #24  
Talk to your auto mechanic, I did and everyone in the shop drives way out of his way to buy non ethanol gas for their own cars. They see what it does to cars. Ed

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #25  
I miss the old days when you had the choice of regular/ premium or unleaded

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #27  
I envy you guys who can buy gas. Around here there is no option at all except 10% ethanol. Other than the gas mileage reduction, I can't say I've had a real problem, but I now run a Sta-bil mix in all my small engines all the time, just so I don't have to drain them for storage.

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing?
We don't have a choice here either. Well, there is one station that sells pure gas but it's 91 octane and over $4.00/gallon.

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #29  
I can buy it from Lykins energy. Delivered. It is more expensive and my tank is 300 gal. I'm using up some 10% in there now, but will be refilling with 100%

/ Ethanol - A new battle brewing? #30  
That's what i see is the problem. It is being rammed down our throats. As far as the assertion that it is a "state" thing, go back to D.C. and see what deals are made with all the cronies down there. Then your senators and congressman come back to the local legislature and tell them how to run the states business as it applies to who is doing favors for who down there in Washington. Proof? Why does an open space such as Maine need any oxygenator at all? Look at the politics of Maine and you'll get your answer.

Don't forget, the government still gives the green light to dumping industrial by -product (fluoride) in all of our water reservoirs even though there is plenty of natural fluoride within the water itself along with fluoride in tooth paste, and in vitamins, and in dental treatments and in fluoride specific supplements and yet, the government cares so much about you that it thinks it still needs to mass medicate the public with no choice. They are doing the same thing with ethanol. It's about whose greasing who's palm down there in Dizzy World.