Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,282  
Is there an attachment that excels at pulling out shrubs and bushes such as Olive and Rose? I'm envisioning something like a grapple that opened and clamped vertically with tines close together so when clamped could grab on to the stalks near the ground. Maybe a narrow (say 16") QA front bucket or spade. My grapple isn't effective the stalks just slip through the tines so what I am mostly doing is crawling under to get a strap around the base then pulling them out.
I'd take a look at the Wicked Toothbar and all of the reviews/pics on the page. It is excellent for ripping up and digging.
Travis

CLEARINGAhlemann.JPG

cliffscales.JPG

Ahlemann2.JPG

RIPahlemann.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,284  
I kinda doubt that EA has many customers buying 4+ attachments at the same time.
I don't see them as having "high volume" customers.
I suspect the majority of their customers buy one, or possibly two, attachments on the same order.
EA production issues are likely primarily supplier related.
Who said anything about at the same time? An operation that is big (think business farming, not hobby farming) is going to buy more volume on a regular basis.

I do agree their issues are supply chain based.

/ Everything Attachments #2,286  
Dang.....That's a lota tooth bars.:)

/ Everything Attachments #2,287  
Who said anything about at the same time? An operation that is big (think business farming, not hobby farming) is going to buy more volume on a regular basis.

I do agree their issues are supply chain based.
I would suspect that a BIG operation does not buy many CUT sized attachments, like those mfg. by EA.

/ Everything Attachments #2,288  
I'd take a look at the Wicked Toothbar and all of the reviews/pics on the page. It is excellent for ripping up and digging.
Travis

I use this to pull brush and small treesView attachment 712027

Thanks Travis, I have a separate 48" bucket with a tooth bar (not yours though) which somewhat works, but I was looking for something like a heavy duty QA serrated scoop that would be maybe 24" wide which would both dig better and do less collateral disturbance.

Ranger I just ordered a FEL version of basically what looks like your 3-point tree puller. I wasn't awarre they made them for 3-point hitches. The FEL version won't have quite the lifting power but maybe easier and longer reach, and given I'm not pulling real trees rather shrubs and 2" olive I'm hoping it'll be effective. I'll post back after it arrives and using it a bit.

/ Everything Attachments #2,290  
I would suspect that a BIG operation does not buy many CUT sized attachments, like those mfg. by EA.
Some big operations are an organized group of small operations. Rather than one gigantic acreage or facility, the business operates farms or does landscaping in many counties or states. While they may own some larger pieces of equipment, they use many compacts as they are more practical for many functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.