Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,371  
Placed my order last November for a 72" bucket and 2,000# pallet forks. I picked up the forks last week at the terminal in nearby PA and the bucket is there now just in time for moving stone and top soil. :)
A note of interest is that sales tax is collected by EA based on the rate where the terminal you pick it up is. So if you have terminals roughly equal distance from you with different sales tax (city sales tax, across State line, etc) it may influence which one you choose.

/ Everything Attachments #2,372  
Love the EverythingAttachments site, have benefitted from the free (and well made!) videos... would already be a customer if only the "Large Free-Shipping Area" was a little larger! :(

/ Everything Attachments #2,373  
would already be a customer if only the "Large Free-Shipping Area" was a little larger! :(
Why would that stop you from getting the best?
Have you checked on what shipping would cost?

/ Everything Attachments #2,374  
Why would that stop you from getting the best?
Have you checked on what shipping would cost?
Why, you a$k. It hasn't $topped me as much as given me pau$e, while I check out other alternative$. Including local, used stuff.

And yes I have checked on the cost of big bulky heavy stuff shipped to me from EA in NC.

There's also this (from the EA website) regarding that free shipping...

Free Shipping is to a Commercial Business, staffed during business hours... Unfortunately, a Farm is not considered a business to a freight carrier. There is a residential charge for them to go to a farm...​

Mind you, I'm not in the least meaning to disparage EA... I believe them to be a first-class operation and the day may come when I am one of their satisfied customers!

... but that day'll come *sooner* if they expand free shipping one state further over. :giggle:

/ Everything Attachments #2,375  
Why, you a$k. It hasn't $topped me as much as given me pau$e, while I check out other alternative$. Including local, used stuff.

And yes I have checked on the cost of big bulky heavy stuff shipped to me from EA in NC.

There's also this (from the EA website) regarding that free shipping...

Free Shipping is to a Commercial Business, staffed during business hours... Unfortunately, a Farm is not considered a business to a freight carrier. There is a residential charge for them to go to a farm...​

Mind you, I'm not in the least meaning to disparage EA... I believe them to be a first-class operation and the day may come when I am one of their satisfied customers!

... but that day'll come *sooner* if they expand free shipping one state further over. :giggle:
I'm literally as far away as you can get from them and the shipping charge was only $250 or so last time I bought something.

/ Everything Attachments #2,376  
I'm literally as far away as you can get from them and the shipping charge was only $250 or so last time I bought something.
That's useful info. I seem to recall much more $$$ for shipping for whatever it was I was looking at (a land leveler or something). I'll look into it again. Thanks!

/ Everything Attachments #2,377  
That's useful info. I seem to recall much more $$$ for shipping for whatever it was I was looking at (a land leveler or something). I'll look into it again. Thanks!
If you reach out them you may be surprised at how inexpensive shipping is. They have good relationships with the carriers they use and get decent deals. They ship a lot of stuff and know the game.

/ Everything Attachments #2,378  
I was just recently talking with them on some tractor weights and even though the farm wasn't considered commerical as long as we had forks avilible it was only going to be around $110 for the farm delivery.

/ Everything Attachments #2,379  
Maybe if you're, say, within 100 miles from their free shipping range you could have it shipped to a business and go pick it up.

/ Everything Attachments #2,380  
Last year I bought a 60" grapple and it was sent here in May
FEDEX FREIGHT
301 CLAY RD
SUNNYVALE, TX 75182

I don't know what the price is now but last year it was basically free with the 3rd function order,
SHIPPINGOUTSIDE10001$50.00$50.00
DSC-10Save on 3rd Function [TRA-3RD-FUNCL]1-$50.00-$50.00

Status
Not open for further replies.