Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,351  
Hope that's not my "Wicked 60" you are offering up! I know the popularity of your grapples has exploded but really, why the enormous backlog and wait times? Why not run additional shifts until caught up?

His is the original style longer bottom single lid Wicked Grapple with a JD quick attach, so not related to yours.

The lasers(2 current) work all day and after hours to supply our welders for the next day. Our larger facility, which we're planning to move to later this summer, should quickly help us to reduce lead times because we'll have another laser(so, 3 total) and much more room for adding welders and other needed personnel. After the move, our final assembly and shipping dept will be alongside the manufacturing whereas we're 5 miles apart now. Efficiency will be magnified.
People ask "why such long times?".
We're 30 some people with a huge lineup which goes way beyond the crazy popular Wicked Grapples.

Over 800 open orders waiting to ship and about 650 contain attachments we actually make and many orders contain multiple items. Let that sink in...
We truly hate the lead times as much as you guys!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,352  
Grapple arrived at the end of week 9, but not with the mount I ordered so I refused it. Thinking it may make sense to simply go buy a grapple locally at this point. The good news is someone should get a wicked 54 single skid steer mount a bit early.

Hoses and the replacement will be ready! Git R Done
Travis

20180606_112448.jpg

20180606_112420.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,353  
His is the original style longer bottom single lid Wicked Grapple with a JD quick attach, so not related to yours.

The lasers(2 current) work all day and after hours to supply our welders for the next day. Our larger facility, which we're planning to move to later this summer, should quickly help us to reduce lead times because we'll have another laser(so, 3 total) and much more room for adding welders and other needed personnel. After the move, our final assembly and shipping dept will be alongside the manufacturing whereas we're 5 miles apart now. Efficiency will be magnified.
We're 30 some people with a huge lineup which goes way beyond the crazy popular Wicked Grapples.

Over 800 open orders waiting to ship and about 650 contain attachments we actually make and many orders contain multiple items. Let that sink in...
Travis

Thanks for the explanation. Understandable then. I know mine will be worth the wait.

/ Everything Attachments #1,354  
i never accused EA of being dishonest i simply implied that given the truth up front about a lead time would really help the argument of not receiving a product upon your "honest" estimate, and if your honest estimate is off by that much well that would tell me to re evaluate your estimate time and give the customer a more accurate lead time. Why not start the 2nd shift ? to get more out?

as a business owner my self you have to know the demand if not you will get behind but going though the same emotion which led to you getting behind tells me there needs to be a shake up in things. hopefully your new facility will fix that problem.

looking forward to possibly buying a Box Blade? what is the demand/estimate on a time for 72 inch compact?

/ Everything Attachments #1,355  
question answered up top thanks

what about the details on a 72" compact box blade

/ Everything Attachments #1,356  
i never accused EA of being dishonest i simply implied that given the truth up front about a lead time would really help the argument of not receiving a product upon your "honest" estimate, and if your honest estimate is off by that much well that would tell me to re evaluate your estimate time and give the customer a more accurate lead time. Why not start the 2nd shift ? to get more out?

as a business owner my self you have to know the demand if not you will get behind but going though the same emotion which led to you getting behind tells me there needs to be a shake up in things. hopefully your new facility will fix that problem.

looking forward to possibly buying a Box Blade? what is the demand/estimate on a time for 72 inch compact?

It's called being overwhelmed. The word estimate with uncertainty is stressed to every customer placing an order. We're doing the best we can with what we have to work with.

Some can't wait and I can't blame them. We are very grateful for the considerable number of people who are understanding and willing to wait.

My reply to Doofy is also relevant to your post...

Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,357  
what about the details on a 72" compact box blade

Many details are shown here: XTreme Compact Tractor Box Blade, grader box - Everything Attachments

This, which I wrote this a while back, pertains to all EA Box Blades...
More goes into our box blades than meets the eye, substantially more if you really take a close look.
The side plates, hitch and other components are tabbed by the laser. Benefits include precise, uniform assembly and extra, Xtreme durability compared to something that is only welded. The edges are also smooth and rounded rather than sharp and jagged like many economy models.
The side plates normally reflect the age and use/abuse of a box blade. To minimize that wear and increase the life span, we weld extra plates of steel to the front leading edges.
Our hitches, from the lightest to the heaviest, are all solid welded. Yes, it's easy to stack and cheaper to ship a square box with no hitch sticking up in the way, but we feel that a solid welded hitch provides more rigidity and durability.
All EA box blades have horseshoe shaped plates welded behind the bottom of the ripper shanks to strengthen the tube and prevent piercing. Models above the 30-70 feature shanks that are mounted behind the tube, again for Xtreme Durability!
The minimum grade of steel found in our factory is A572 Grade 50, which has a higher tensile strength, shear strength and yield strength than most commonly used A36.
Just a few things that we do to provide you the most for your money; more than you'd think! We've been using US cutting edges since the start!
Travis

EABoxblades.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,359  
EA has owned the mistake and I am satisfied with the outcome. Would have preferred the original 54 but due to projects that need to be completed the best solution was the 60 inch. It gets here in time and I’m sure I’ll forget why I wanted a 54 after a short time. I really don’t think any business could respond any more effectively given the situation. Pictured look nice, looking forward to Friday!

/ Everything Attachments #1,360  
Just about to end of week 8 for me for a 55 w/ Skid steer mount. So thanks for helping out and getting one more of my competitors out of the way! Or you can just route that 55 down to me Travis! ... unless its Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.