Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,582  
Ouch, well there goes that.
Yeah, demand is constant. Sorry!
Travis

linelong.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #2,583  
You said 5% off discount, e-mail said 5% off regular price. I’m looking for landscape rake which is already on discount, would I still get 5% off?

/ Everything Attachments #2,584  
You said 5% off discount, e-mail said 5% off regular price. I’m looking for landscape rake which is already on discount, would I still get 5% off?

It's buy one at the sale price shown, get another for 5% off.
So, you'll get both for the sale price shown, but you can take an additional 5% off the one of your choosing.

I think it's a little confusing, but here's what the email says..
Travis

Buy 2 Or More Attachments To Save Big!​

Many of our customers have already taken advantage of our newest promotion, order before Sunday to save big when buying more than one attachment, or save it for later.

Now is the perfect time to stock up on multiple attachments for winter or spring. When you purchase one attachment at full price you will get 5% off on the rest of your order. If you only buy one attachment now, you will have a one time use 5% discount on your next attachment order whether it be one attachment or several.

At Everything Attachments we are committed to getting you the best attachments on the planet at the best price possible. Order Today!

/ Everything Attachments #2,585  
Here's a great, new customer video about our Brush Cutter Gearbox Hood, and it can be installed on many other brands besides EA.

And, in case you haven't watched, here's my factory tours playlist. I really need to get back to doing those!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,587  
That looks like a knockoff of my 30 yr old landpride cutters hood

Could be similar, but not definitely not modeled after or a "knockoff" of any other.
Great design featured on all of our cutters, and available for guys to upgrade existing cutters of other brands.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,588  
Well, I’m sure any patent that landpride had on a 30-year-old model probably has expired, so I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s just a that I noticed it looks almost identical to my old one.

/ Everything Attachments #2,589  
Well, I’m sure any patent that landpride had on a 30-year-old model probably has expired, so I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s just a that I noticed it looks almost identical to my old one.

Kinda sad that they made something so good, back then, and now have the plastic flowerpots on them, now.
Cutting corners. Such is life.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,590  
Kinda sad that they made something so good, back then, and now have the plastic flowerpots on them, now.
Cutting corners. Such is life.
Travis
I haven’t been to land pride dealer in a long time, so I’m not sure what they’re putting out these days.

I do like most of the stuff you sell although I did lose the chipper attachment on my post hole auger(flite) I bought from you the first time I used it after I bought it not sure if it was loose when I started using it after I received it or if I hit something (rock or debris)and broke the bolts, but I need to replace it one of these days

Status
Not open for further replies.