Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,591  
I haven’t been to land pride dealer in a long time, so I’m not sure what they’re putting out these days.

I do like most of the stuff you sell although I did lose the chipper attachment on my post hole auger(flite) I bought from you the first time I used it after I bought it not sure if it was loose when I started using it after I received it or if I hit something (rock or debris)and broke the bolts, but I need to replace it one of these days

Ah heck.

Send me a pic via email to travis@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure), along with the best ground shipping address, and I can probably take care of ya.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,592  
What a deal. Here's a link to our full post hole digger lineup: EA Tractor Post Hole Diggers

SALE.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #2,594  
Hi Everybody,

We are happy to announce that (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) has become an advertiser on TractorByNet.com.

Many TBN members have already bought from Ted at (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure), and the reviews have been great so far.

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) offers:

- More than 1,000 pieces of equipment for tractors, skid steers and construction equipment

- High quality name brand equipment

- Large free shipping area

- Handy instructional videos for many popular items

Feel free to discuss your experiences with (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) in this thread.

Thank you!
Great how-to videos! Have you guys stopped making finish mowers? Was looking on the site and did not see any.

Thanks and keep up the good work

/ Everything Attachments #2,595  
Great how-to videos! Have you guys stopped making finish mowers? Was looking on the site and did not see any.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Thanks for watching!

We make rotary brush cutters, but no longer offer any finish mowers.

In other news, we're offering an EXTRA 10% OFF of current sale prices shown. This goes for all products, and the discount automatically applies when you add items to cart.

Good for Today and Tomorrow. 11/7/23 and 11/8/23!!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,597  
Does this work on orders that wont come in for another 3 months?
Yes sir, it does lock in the price for those, as long as the purchase is made today, 11/8 or yesterday, 11/7.
Does not work for previously placed orders.
Travis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.