Comparison Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified?

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified?
Yikes, thats a $20,000usd difference! Maybe partially something to do with import costs/tariffs/taxes on the JD? Can't imagine its worth that much more myself, but i don't have any experience with those models.

All tractors are imported into Australia, and from what I know, barring any free-trade agreements (which we have with the US, Korea and Japan), tractors from each country would be subject to the same import and tax treatment.

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified? #12  
Firstly, what's that in US funds?

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified? #14  
Of course, but you say dollars, we think US or me Canadian. And if we know the conversion, then there is the matter of what stuff costs there.

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified? #15  
They are. In fact, they are all quite close in inclusions.

I am curious, have you sat in-on each tractor? I wonder how comfortable and how the ergonomics of each one is for you. With the JD the price that it is, for me I would not even consider it even if I had unlimited funds. Some things simply are not worth what the price is being asked.

But that may just be me. ;)

I am curious, have you sat in-on each tractor? I wonder how comfortable and how the ergonomics of each one is for you. With the JD the price that it is, for me I would not even consider it even if I had unlimited funds. Some things simply are not worth what the price is being asked.

But that may just be me. ;)

Australia is not like the US. We don’t have dealerships in close proximity with lines of every type of tractor for you to play with. I have seen no cab tractors, but have seen, walked around and touched open stations versions of each (or very similar anyway). I had pretty much decided on the New Holland until they told me at the 11th hour that they could not guarantee a backhoe for that, so it became a contest between the JD and Kioti. The JD has some advantages, but in my mind they were not collectively worth the premium. However, being new to the land and tractors, I just wanted to see if anyone would champion for the JD at that price. I guess it’s no surprise that no one has.

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified? #17  
Y can't they get you a backhoe for a boomer 50 ?:confused3::drink:

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified? #18  
The exchange rate really has no bearing when there are two items and you will pay an amount of 29,000 and the other 22,500 unless it's in Japanese yen. (I doubt there's any country where one could buy a new tractor for under $200 USD.)

/ Extrordinary JD3045 Cab Price Difference - Justified? #19  
If I am reading your original post correctly, you are saying JD is $22500 and $29000 more than the the other two models. If that's the case, there is no way in **** it's worth that much more. That's a $20,000 US dollars difference in price and I guarantee nobody in the US would justify that much of a price difference.

Y can't they get you a backhoe for a boomer 50 ?:confused3::drink:

Australia is one of the few countries in the world still using tier 3 engines. The Australian head office for New Holland claim that since the US has moved to tier 4, ALO may have changed the design of the subframe on the 935GBH, rendering it unsuitable for the tier 3. Frankly, I'm doubtful about the information, but got the sense that the Boomer 50 Cab I was after is such a low seller here, they just couldn’t be bothered looking into it...and I was not prepared to pursue it further.