EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi Guys (and gals!),

As promised, we just added the EZmover® Hitch System to the TBN product showcase. This is a high-quality product made by the same company that makes the Flexpoint hitch, except the EZmover® attaches to your horizontal drawbar and costs a lot less.

The EZmover® enables you to tow anything that uses a standard 2" trailer hitch with your tractor. You can also install a variety of inserts for versatility (ball hitches, platforms, weight boxes, store boxes, you name it).

The EZmover® sells for $89.95 (plus $20 shipping & handling), and the manufacturer had agreed to offer it to us for $79.95 (plus s&h) as a TBN special. I thanked them for the discount offer, since whenever we can get good, high-quality equipment to TBN users at a discount, I'm a happy camper.

Well, this morning I got an e-mail from the manufacturer that made me say "wow!" Here's what they said...

As a spcial limited-time offer that ends on June 30th, 2004, not only will you be able to buy the EZmover® for just $79.95, but you will receive FREE UPS ground shipping!

So that means you can buy the EZmover® factory-direct for just $79.95 INCLUDING shipping & handling charges! That's a savings of more than 27%!

If you've been thinking about getting a hitch product like this, now is the time to buy! The EZmover® is a high-quality product with a full 1-year replacement warranty and a money-back guarantee if for any reason you're not satisfied.

Read all about it by clicking on the photo below.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #2  
Muhammad: Sorry but I just cannot picture how this attaches to a horizontal drawbar. Can you provide another photo to help me envision this.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #3  
I think this is the web site of the manufacturer?

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #4  
Their product looks different to me. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #5  
Looks like it bolts on to me.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #6  
<font color="blue"> Their product looks different to me. </font>
I think you're right. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif The product on the link I posted 'includes' a horizontal drawbar.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #7  
One advantage I see to this one over some of the others is that you provide the horizontal drawbar. Since you can buy those in different lengths, this would work with just about any tractor. And while I can't tell for sure by the picture, I would certainly assume it has holes to bolt it onto the horizontal drawbar, although it's possible that you have to drill your own holes, or of course, you could weld it to the drawbar.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #8  
So. if I'm understanding this right, it's attached at the toplink and the Horizontal draw bar which runs left to right between the 3pt arms (makes me wonder about a vertical draw bar and how that would work . . . ). I assume this means you would need a chain to the regular drawbar or something to keep it down as you do on other implementations of the concept.

Is yes?

Cliff

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #10  
Thanks Muhammad,
I had been looking into getting one of these but thought it was a little high for what I would be using it for, but with a $30 savings it was too tempting.
When are you going to get a couple hundred knocked off a LandPride Tiller with free shipping? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We know you can do it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif