/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #71  
Re: Farmall\'s are coming back!!!

Aren't all "real" tractors red ?

/ Farmall's are coming back!!!

Either Red or Cub Cadet cream and yellow!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #73  

they're back!! driving past the Faribault Minnesota CaseIH dealer today I saw a row of shiny red ag tractors bearing the McCormick name. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #75  

Did everyone lose interest in this string or whats goin on???
annd how bout some pics guys???

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #76  

Not sure, but in my opinion the Farmalls would be a really hot seller if they had incorporated a Farmall "retro" look instead of them looking like all of the rest. They could have anything under the hood, just some sheetmetal changes and they would be hot items.

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #77  

agree implicitly!!!! great name ..bad strategy!!!..jist look at those pt cruisers and the minis!!!! very hot items and the beetles r a craze 2!!! somebody in their mktng dept. oughta b fired!!!!..u only git one first chance!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
this could have been a real boon 4 ih!!!

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #78  

I was surprised when I first seen a pic of one and all the Farmall had was some little badge by the headlight. Farmall is a big piece of agriculture history and for Case to do as little as they did with the new Farmalls is a disappointment. They are really nice machines, too.

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #79  

Aren't the (new) Farmall's already 'retro'? Don't they use the 'old' NH Boomer front end instead of the (insert negative opinion phrase of your choice here) new Boomer look?

Remember the original Farmall's (F-12 era) were pretty stark but what most people probably think of as a Farmall started as the 'letter series' (The A's, B's, C's, H's and big M's) which were late-1930's-state-of-the-industrial art styling back in the day.

Wonder if anyone thought they were as bizarre looking in 1939 as some folks here think the latest 2004 tractors are!

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #80  

If they would have made the Farmall logo a little bigger would have been a plus.