Farmall's are coming back!!!

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #81  
Re: Farmall\'s are coming back!!!

I agree. They should have made the Farmall name more prominent on the tractor. Just look at what Chrysler is doing with the Hemi. They are plastering that in and on everything. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I really like the Farmall F series. That unstyled look is very stylish! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #82  

All Case-IH tractors have a name besides the model designation. The STX is a Steiger, the MX is a Magnum, the MXM and MXU are the Maxxum, the JX and JXU are the Maxxima and the DX series is the Farmall. They play all the names the same but people were expecting more out of the farmall name. Case keeps referring to their products by their product name and not their designation. "Buy a Magnum today" type slogans are easier for people to remember then "Buy a MX today". Same is true with the Farmall/DX name. It is just a marketing name as it is a Case-IH product and they will keep their name on it.

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #83  

I hear you Robert,

I would have thought the letters would be a little bigger to see from a distance.
And I know it is a marketing name.

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #84  

I think the FARMALL nameplate is just the right size on my tractor. Then again, that nameplate is on the smallest frame FARMALL they make. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And that nameplate is a raised, chrome plated attachment, not a wimpy vinyl decal like the rest of the nomenclature on the tractor. That's got to count for something. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #85  

This is a real Farmall:
tractor.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #86  

I think the Case compacts are a very sharp looking compact tractor. I have only seen pictures of them,but they sure look good in the brochures etc.
There is no Case dealers near me.

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #87  

That's rather odd. I see the closest one to you is in Cambridge. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm looking to totally change my line of work...
Maybe I could sell Case IH tractors in Parkersburg...
Somebody's got to do it, why not me? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #88  

They sure are nice. At the tractor show this year, the local CaseIH dealer had a DX24, STX425, and JX90U there. I was able to get a real good look at the DX24. It is very nice. I even attempted to climb on. It had a loader on and I could see why they are among the best in the industry. I had a very clear view down to the bucket. It looks quite cramped. It was, but if I had one I'd force myself to get used to it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Actually, when I was getting off, the first time I gave myself a charley horse, and the second I thought I was stuck on there! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I wasn't moving my leg over it right. Because I was by the DX24 quite a bit, someone must have thought I was a salesman or something, because they started asking me things about it like price and horsepower! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The JX90U is quite nice. I like the air seat. It had loader mounts on, but no loader. I kept wondering why they left the loader off. That STX425, though, is huge! It had tracks. I wonder what one goes for? You'd need quite a large field for one of those.

/ Farmall's are coming back!!! #89  

There is a 1 New Holland dealership in Parkersburg,1 Massey Ferguson dealership near Parkersburg. The closest John Deere dealership is in Marietta Ohio and there is an Agco dealership near Point Pleasant WV.
There is a Kubota dealership in Marietta Ohio,but no Case dealers in my area.