Favorite drive for work

/ Favorite drive for work #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Just love this drive when I have to visit some people.

FAVORITE DRIVE.png

West Virginia will always be in my heart, but this drive brings me closer to God's country;)

That said, route 12 through Escalante is pretty awe inspiring as well.

/ Favorite drive for work #2  
I loved the drive through PA down to visit a friend years ago in Rockville Maryland.

/ Favorite drive for work #3  
I used to enjoy the ride from Plattsburg NY up across to Canton while I was working up that way, it reminded me of what southern Maine used to look like before we sold it back to Massachusetts.

/ Favorite drive for work #4  
I’ve lived on the farm all my life and never had to drive to or for work. It’s a relaxed half minute walk out the back door to the maintenance yard and my shop.

Summertime pic : Adjustments.jpg

Last edited:
   / Favorite drive for work #5  
Big barn, that's one gorgeous commute!

/ Favorite drive for work #6  

West Virginia will always be in my heart, but this drive brings me closer to God's country;)

Tho I'm certainly no fan of freeways, 77 through WV has to be one of the more scenic of the major freeways.

So many beautiful roads in this country of ours, but none I enjoy more than right here SE Ohio, through the heart of the Hocking Hills area; SR374, 664, 56, and the accompanying back roads. Breathtaking in every season. :)

/ Favorite drive for work #7  

View attachment 637171

Driving Utah's Route 12, 24 and 95 should be something everyone should experience. I'm lucky enough that those roads are within a few hour's drive for me. Here's a couple shots of Utah 95 in the Hite Crossing area (where the Dirty Devil River and Colorado River empty into Lake Powell).

The bridge over the Colorado:
IMG_0110epr.jpg

Driving up Utah 95, heading north from Lake Powell towards Hanksville:
IMG_2744er.jpg

/ Favorite drive for work #8  
Big barn, that's one gorgeous commute!

Thanks Gene. I am certain it has contributed to better mental health over the years.

/ Favorite drive for work #9  
Driving Utah's Route 12, 24 and 95 should be something everyone should experience. I'm lucky enough that those roads are within a few hour's drive for me. ]

Spectacular. You are indeed fortunate

/ Favorite drive for work #10  
I retired at the age of 40 - some 37 year ago. However - I do have a favorite drive. It's a loop and I get to ride two ferry boats across Lake Rosevelt. North to Keller and take the ferry across Lake Rosevelt. NE to Inchelium and take a different ferry boat back across Lake Rosevelt. It takes me over a mountain pass( Two Bridge road ) and it's a pleasant water ride on a hot summer day.