FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #1  

Glowplug

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040HD
I love looking at pictures of tractor toys. Therefore, I am starting this thread so that everyone can contribute by posting a picture of their favorite implement. That way, we can have somewhere to look when we want to satisfy our tractor implement fetish!:D

I'll start. Since I really only have one implement I don't have much choice. Here is a photo of my Rhino Turbo 120 10' rotary cutter.

Attachments

• RhinoTurbo120 (Medium).JPG
    RhinoTurbo120 (Medium).JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,015
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics
No pics of favorite implements yet? I'm disappointed.:( Of course, I like my bucket with toothbar too. But I guess that's considered an 'attachment' as opposed to an 'implement'.

Attachments

• BucketTB (Medium).JPG
    BucketTB (Medium).JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 831
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #3  
Ok. I will start with my least favorite 2 point attachment.

shovel-1.jpg

My favorite 3pt attachement. It is amazing how much dirt these things can move.

boxblade.jpg

My big project last year with the boxblade. A patio attached to my walk out basement. Where the retaining wall is up next to the basement wall - I had to cut out about 3 ft of dirt.

patio.jpg

All dirt moving was done with a 5ft KK boxblade and 2210 Yanmar.

Last edited:
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #4  
Dragged it out of the barn today in fact! It won't be used for another 6 or 7 weeks yet, but time goes by quickly. Time to get the #71's tuned up and ready for sweet corn and beans.

Attachments

• used6.JPG
    used6.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,091
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics
FWJ--That planter looks brand spankin' new!!

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #6  
Gplug,
Can't say that that this is my favorite, but certainly will be my most used. Next to the loader that is.:D I like all I have, but my favorite hasen't been bought yet... :D :D :D

Attachments

• BHog 3008.JPG
    BHog 3008.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 967
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #7  
OK, its time for the "color" wars I guess. Here's the "Red" version with a 1Pt FastHitch to fit a 140 Farmall..Yes, this has been used to grow a heck of a lot of corn...BobG in VA

Attachments

• 140_3.JPG
    140_3.JPG
    469.2 KB · Views: 805
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #8  
OK, you want planters? These have planted cotton, corn, and later, soybeans on my wife's farm since the early 50's. The round front boxes are the cotton attachment, the boxes in the rear for corn, soybeans, etc. The rubber press wheels were added sometime in the 60's or 70's. These Covingtons now do service as foodplot/garden planters.
IMG_1724.jpg

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #9  
well, this is my most expensive and in the top 3 as most favorite cant decide #1

Attachments

• thatho.JPG
    thatho.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 982
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #10  
here is a pic of my favorite implement for the summer. Saves os much time mowing about 20 acres of lawn with the 15 ft woods finish mower

Attachments

• IMG_0059 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0059 (Small).JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 862