FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #11  
I gotta go w/snow plow setup,for it saves a lot of shoveling also snow blowing...plus it get me back into warm house.

Last edited:
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #12  
Now there are a lot of tool box postings where people have modified the tractor to add a small tool box so let me show you mine that is bigger than any on this site. Can hold anything. Also showing the Tumb that is very resonable priced and easy to install. It can do most tasks that grapples can do as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0127 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0127 (Small).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_0129 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0129 (Small).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 640
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #13  
Here's my favourite (with a fresh coat of paint) because it's saved me a pile of back-breaking labour.:)

Attachments

• BlowerPaint01.jpg
    BlowerPaint01.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 699
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics
Great pics of implements!! For a while I was wondering if this thread was going to get off the ground. Frits, that is one friggin' ginormous tool box you got there!!:eek: That looks about the size of my dorm room in college!:D

I went to the local New Holland dealer this afternoon. I thought I'd post a couple of pics of implements that I'd like to have. The mower is a Bush Hog 20 foot batwing.

Actually my 'dream implement' would be a Howard Rotavator 91" tiller. Unfortunately I don't have the $8,000 - $9,000 for that dream!:(

Attachments

• IH Plow Chief.JPG
    IH Plow Chief.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 572
  • BushHog (Medium).JPG
    BushHog (Medium).JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 497
  • IH Plow Chief 2.JPG
    IH Plow Chief 2.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #15  
Glowplug said:
The mower is a Bush Hog 20 foot batwing. :(

But with that mower you would have to upgrade your 7040 to a M125X!:D

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #16  
Well, for cost benefit, I love my chain holder, made from plastic pipe and stuffed into some support tubing.
CHAIN_HOLDER_L_1_1090.JPG

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #17  
Alternatively, the ability to manipulate the hydraulics from the rear while mounting equipment via the hydraulic top link is wonderful!
HYDRAULIC CONTROLS_REAR_2_1101.JPG
HYDRAULIC_CONTROL_3PH_1102.JPG

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #18  
Well, I can't really say that I prefer one implement over another, they each have a particular use and am satisfied for the most part with each and every one of them for their specified use. So all I can do is to post a pic of the one that for some reason I enjoy looking at.

This is my heavy duty flail mower.:cool:

Attachments

• P9230018.JPG
    P9230018.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 635
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics
froggy said:
But with that mower you would have to upgrade your 7040 to a M125X!:D

Oh well!;)

TexasJohn--That is pretty slick!

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #20  
My favorite impliment is my Son In Law. He likes driving the tractor so much, everytime he comes over he does all kinds of work involving using the tractor. He is the best impliment you could ever get. Mowing, hauling, rototilling, post hole digging, you name it he does it! That boy was a find!

Attachments

• 100_1374_edited.JPG
    100_1374_edited.JPG
    473.5 KB · Views: 626