FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #21  
Glowplug said:
I love looking at pictures of tractor toys. Therefore, I am starting this thread so that everyone can contribute by posting a picture of their favorite implement. That way, we can have somewhere to look when we want to satisfy our tractor implement fetish!:D

I'll start. Since I really only have one implement I don't have much choice. Here is a photo of my Rhino Turbo 120 10' rotary cutter.

This is nice.... 36" wide and holds 8+ cu ft

CIMG1243.jpg

Especially when it is attahed to this

723hoemodel301.jpg

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #22  
My grapple bucket is probably my favorite addition to the tractor followed by pat's ez change and hydraulic rear toplink.

tractor34.jpg

I just got a new bh with a hydraulic thumb but haven't had the time to use it yet.

03-11-07227-1.jpg

03-11-07231.jpg

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #23  
Leeinmemphis: where did you get that thumb for the FEL?

M7040: where did you get yours?

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #24  
Catman1 said:
Leeinmemphis: where did you get that thumb for the FEL?

M7040: where did you get yours?

I guess you are referring to my grapple bucket? It is made by vernig manufacturing. I ordered it through my kubota dealer last year. It has saved me SO much work that I can't even imagine how I would have gotten everything done. I don't hardly ever use my factory fel bucket.

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #25  
Got the Tumb at ebay for 350 dollars. Installed on an angel iron 4 by 4 and welded it on the bucket then welded the base plate of the Tumb to the angel iron section. Then all you have to do is hook up the hoses and enjoy assuming you have the FEL third function. If not look at the many treads to learn how to do this.

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #26  
Thanks Lee an Fritz for the info. Sorry to intrude into the thread.

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #27  
This is an ex Kubota K420 42" tiller that I converted to a front mount. Works great.

Attachments

• Mounted-side-view-web.gif
    Mounted-side-view-web.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 554
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #28  
I built this splitter after spending a year downrange dreaming about it. Works great, very fast and strong. PTO pump driven.

Attachments

• DSC00875.JPG
    DSC00875.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 562
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #29  
Mornin Ovrszd,
Beautiful job on that splitter !!! I bet that hydraulic oil never gets hot with a reservoir that big ! ;)

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #30  
Grapple. Tremendous asset when clearing brush especially when combined with bush hog which is my second favorite. Bang for the buck is great for the grapple too so long as you stick with the perfectly capable light duty versions.

Attachments

• IMG_2791 (600 x 450).jpg
    IMG_2791 (600 x 450).jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 519