Fixing PTO on a Massey 1215

/ Fixing PTO on a Massey 1215 #41  
I worked for a Caterpillar dealer one summer as a teenager. They steam cleaned every machine brought in before taking it into a bay to work on it.

/ Fixing PTO on a Massey 1215
I did learn my lesson from the last time I broke a tractor in half and brought it into the garage this time.

It took my garage out of commission for three weeks this time, but I had plenty of light to work on it at nights, and I was comfortable working even when it was raining outside.

/ Fixing PTO on a Massey 1215 #43  
Great Job and a desired outcome!! Doesn't get any better than that...:D

Glad to hear it...:)

/ Fixing PTO on a Massey 1215
...Doesn't get any better than that...:D

Oh yes it does... Using it!!

I tilled my garden twice now, I brush hogged last night until it was too dark to feel safe anymore. I plan to bush hog more this weekend, and I am lining up friends so I can till their gardens as soon as they get the produce out.

I'm praying for snow already so that I can see how much better this tractor pushes snow with the 4 wheel drive working. I find myself adjusting the down speed of the 3 pt. WAY more than I need to just because I can.

I'm thinking that next week when I am cleaning the corral, I may just leave the PTO running while I'm using the box blade just for the satisfaction of knowing it turns. ;)

/ Fixing PTO on a Massey 1215 #45  
Oh yes it does... Using it!!

I tilled my garden twice now, I brush hogged last night until it was too dark to feel safe anymore. I plan to bush hog more this weekend, and I am lining up friends so I can till their gardens as soon as they get the produce out.

I'm praying for snow already so that I can see how much better this tractor pushes snow with the 4 wheel drive working. I find myself adjusting the down speed of the 3 pt. WAY more than I need to just because I can.

I'm thinking that next week when I am cleaning the corral, I may just leave the PTO running while I'm using the box blade just for the satisfaction of knowing it turns. ;)

We I am glad you are happy. Nothing like the satisfaction of knowing YOU fixed it, and not a shop.

So, you got any new action pics for us??

Thanks,