Loader FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec
I’m back at sea again, I’ll work the loader when I get back and see if the springiness reduces.

I’m also going to pick up a gage and some quick connections to test the pressure at the loader ports and rear remotes. I’ve been thinking about the backhoe performance and the fact that the stabilizers can’t always fully extend unless I use the backhoe to lift the rear end and reduce the weight the stabilizers need to lift. I mentioned this to my dealer a while back and he blamed it on me putting pressure on the loader bucket before lifting the back end. Anyone else have trouble picking up the rear end with the backhoe stabilizers?

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #12  
No my stabilizers will lift the back of my CT 225 without issue or hesitation. Definitely sounds like something is out of wack. I’m assuming you have checked your fluid level correct?

No my stabilizers will lift the back of my CT 225 without issue or hesitation. Definitely sounds like something is out of wack. I’m assuming you have checked your fluid level correct?

Yes, fluid levels are good and filters/oil changing up to date.

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #14  
I had the same problem with mine, wouldn’t curl much weight, just bypassed. I removed the quick connects one by one until I isolated the curl circuit. The curl QD had one of the needles that push together to enable flow “hyper extended” for lack of a better term and wouldn’t depress. I took a drift punch and gave a few gentle taps on it with a hammer to reseat the needle to re-enable flow and it seems to spring in/out normally like the rest.

That being said, I haven’t had an opportunity to try and lift something heavy to verify it fixed the problem, but it seemed like a smoking gun. If it isn’t the case with yours, try flip-flopping the curl/uncurl functions and see if it has full curl there. Maybe replace the offending QD before a service call.

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #15  
Sorry I am kind of late to the party but did you ever resolve your issue? I am experiencing the same thing. Thanks

Sorry I am kind of late to the party but did you ever resolve your issue? I am experiencing the same thing. Thanks

No I have not had the opportunity due to my work schedule. I will be able to look at it again in January. Now that others have confirmed their backhoe stabilizers can lift the back of the tractor up with no problem, I know for sure my hydraulics are not as strong as they should be and my dealer is full of crap for saying otherwise. I can only get the back wheels off the ground if I use the backhoe pressed into the ground and then put down stabilizers bit by bit.

I’m going to put a gage on a quick connect and test at the loader ports what pressure I get while the relief lifts. Then speak to the dealer again with data in hand.

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #17  
Incase it helps, I lifted a pallet with 1240 lbs on it. It was able to curl a little bit so it leaned towards the tractor but not more and it was able to lift plenty. The weight was evenly distributed on a 40x48 pallet so I'm sure it could have curled better/ lifted more if it was closer to the pivot not spread up to 4 feet from the tractor

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #18  
Our CT2025 (now with about 100 hours) also doesn't curl as well as I expected. It has another issues, perhaps related, where uncurling the loader generally makes the noise associated with fluid bypass. I don't really understand how or why. It's always done it. It's worse at low rpms. I wonder if maybe I've got the same issue as Houdini. I'll have to look at that.

Anyone else with by-pass issues on curl/dump?

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #19  
I also have the same sound and “bypassing when dumping” any solution?

/ FL7 Loader on CT2025 Doesn’t Seem to Meet Spec #20  
Are your RPMs low when that's happening? As I understand it you want your RPMs at a certain level because that's what will keep the hydraulic fluid flowing faster, too low and the system may be struggling under load. When doing loader work I'm usually at 2000 to 2500 rpm