For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #11  
Back to serious.

A bolt on tow hook. I found no great place to attach chains on the front of my machine to tie it down for towing. All machines are different. This worked well for me.

E1239111-C532-4F0B-9207-E527CF7A7415.jpeg

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #12  
My M6040 has a small tool box behind the seat. Big enough for a very handy roll of paper towels. I put a "spinner knob" on the steering wheel. Shed Spread tub lodged behind the seat - filled with clean rags. The only tools I take into the field - large Klein/spud wrench, pliers, extra pins/hairpins.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #13  
Not a factory option but should be - a 12v high power connector
20200520_181628.jpg

Jump starts, winches, 12v fuel pump on storage tank, easy way for user added creature comforts
20200905_180723.jpg

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #15  
i7win7 the fan on the back gives you a little boost
in speed?:D For holding shovels, bars etc you can
use velcro strips to hold them down or glue some
leather straps on

willy

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #17  
Back to serious.

A bolt on tow hook. I found no great place to attach chains on the front of my machine to tie it down for towing. All machines are different. This worked well for me.

View attachment 703016
This has been my most useful add-on. I trailer my LX2610 regularly. These hooks are available at Harbor Freight and are a direct bolt on, no drilling required.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #18  
My Kubota came with a fender handle on the left side to help getting up onto the tractor. I added the same handle to the right fender because my watch kept rattling on the right fender when I rested my hand on it. I think it cost $20 or something like that. I also added chain hooks to the top of the bucket. Larry

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #19  
I wish mine had a built in inclinometer
Plumb Bob..

Or

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #20  
Thrush muffler stickers . . .

As we all know, every sticker on a race car is good for five miles an hour more speed.

Years ago, I taught in a vocational school which taught motorcycle mechanics, and I rescued a derelict refrigerator somewhere. It worked fine but was flat out butt ugly. We fixed that by applying every motorcycle-related sticker in the known universe, and when we were done, we had the world's only supersonic refrigerator.

Best Regards,

Mike/Florida