For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #21  
Besides everything mentioned above;
Tie down points on the frame front and rear for chains while trailering.
A place to put a cellphone near the 12volt outlet in the cab while it’s charging.
Expanded steel mesh in the front grille guard.
7 pin RV style electrical connector on the rear instead of the useless 7 pin round one.
A decent toolbox!!!!

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #22  
Big fan of the third valve (with Decent )for FEL. And universal quick attach. I put a V blade snowplowing, I use the third function for my log splitter and I have a 4:1 bucket. Oh yeah, Quick attach and third valve, very helpful.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #23  
Plumb Bob..

Or

Yeah I got some stick on ones. Would be nice if they had a gauge in the dash however.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #24  
The best low dollar upgrades I made for my cabbed L3430:
1: Bluetooth via radio- plugs into cig lighter and transmits FM signal that is picked up on radio. can play all cellphone music through cab. Cost is like $15 on Amazon and also has 2 USB charging slots to charge phone.
2: Magnetic cell phone holder. I have two mounted to door bar handle on cab. One for garage door opener and one for cell phone mounting. About $10
3: coffee cup holder bracket also on door bar. Search stroller mount on Amazon. Like $10.

big upgrades were 3rd function for snowplow, much more efficient than getting out to pull pin and change angle when it’s 10 below. Also use for grapple which is a million times easier than hauling brush by hand and garden cart. Last is Farmi winch. Bought used and is much safer than other options for pulling down hung trees moving logs etc.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #25  
Quick attach everything. Get a quick hitch for the 3 point. Don't even bother with a pin-on loader. SSQA all the way.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #27  
Yeah I got some stick on ones. Would be nice if they had a gauge in the dash however.
Agreed. Should at least be an option. Maybe with a buzzer if you've gone too far..

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #28  
Bar-type vs chain rear stabilizers, SSQA, telescoping draft arms, FEL diverter or true 3rd function, 2-4 rear remotes, big tool box, steps, grab-handles, .. there can be room/time/$$ to DIY some of these.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #29  
Not a factory option but should be - a 12v high power connector
View attachment 703020
Jump starts, winches, 12v fuel pump on storage tank, easy way for user added creature comforts
View attachment 703021
WOWZA

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #30  
The best thing a newbie can do is buy on old tractor like a ford 8N with non-power steering and drive it for a year. Then they will be qualified to decide what accessories are or are not needed.