Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #261  
Better picture showing all 4 configurations.

ForumRunner_20141205_073328.png

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #262  
It will be interesting to see if the new 150 can hit those numbers. I really doubt it.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #263  
It will be interesting to see if the new 150 can hit those numbers. I really doubt it.

Why the doubt? My F-150 exceeds the EPA estimates. The EPA averages seem to be accurate for me. It really depends on driving style though. I drive fairly average I think, which probably matches the EPA testing style. Some people get much better MPGs than I do, while others get lower MPGs.
Oh, I just noticed you are in Canada. I'm talking about the EPA estimates which are close for us in the US. I know Canada uses a very different process which gives absurd estimates in my opinion.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #266  
I'd be curious to see what Ford could do with a 4 cylinder ecoboost in a ranger size truck. I've got to think that could be a legitimate 30 mpg vehicle.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #267  
Here you go. I'm driving so just the first Google result.
Ford reins in F-150 order combinations

That's an article from 2008.

Do you really even know if Ford has more options on all the stuff you claimed? I'm starting to think you have no idea as you have been asked several times and the best you can come up with is an article from 2008.

Easy to say stuff like that. But a whole different story when you have to back up your statement with actual facts and proof. Burden of proof lies on the person making the claims.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #268  
No problem. I remembered reading that FACT before and it is evident when you see all the combinations offered. I'm still unsure why I am being questioned by the trolls for facts and figures that I report but I'm sure they will come back for more whoopings. . Lol
You are being questioned because you made a statement that you still have failed to provide any evidence to confirm. Whoopings??? You have not proven any of your claims about more rear end options, mirror options, engine options, etc... Not 1.

Ultimately you made a statement that you dont' know is true and when questioned you dodged and avoided providing any evidence and now claim victory. Hilarious. It obvious to anyone who reads these threads that you are exaggerating an making ridiculous claims in an attempt to make Ford look better but in reality all you are doing is putting your foot in your mouth when you make up stuff like this.

You said Ford has more engine options? Lets see proof
You said Ford has more rear end options? Lets see proof.
You said Ford has more mirror options? lets see proof
You said Ford has more payload options? Lets see proof.

Here is your exact quote.
Just like it sounds. You have more engine, trim packages, rear end options, payload options, mirror options, need I go on? Additionally most of the options are available a la cart which enabled me to order an xlt with cloth bench seats equipped like a lariat with the unwanted leather.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #269  
That's an article from 2008. Do you really even know if Ford has more options on all the stuff you claimed? I'm starting to think you have no idea as you have been asked several times and the best you can come up with is an article from 2008. Easy to say stuff like that. But a whole different story when you have to back up your statement with actual facts and proof. Burden of proof lies on the person making the claims.
I believe they do.

4 motors, competition 3.

5 axle ratios, competition 2 or 3

Numerous GVWR 's, competition just a few.

Chris

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #270  
You are being questioned because you made a statement that you still have failed to provide any evidence to confirm. Whoopings??? You have not proven any of your claims about more rear end options, mirror options, engine options, etc... Not 1.

Ultimately you made a statement that you dont' know is true and when questioned you dodged and avoided providing any evidence and now claim victory. Hilarious. It obvious to anyone who reads these threads that you are exaggerating an making ridiculous claims in an attempt to make Ford look better but in reality all you are doing is putting your foot in your mouth when you make up stuff like this.

You said Ford has more engine options? Lets see proof
You said Ford has more rear end options? Lets see proof.
You said Ford has more mirror options? lets see proof
You said Ford has more payload options? Lets see proof.

Here is your exact quote.

I stand behind my exact quote. I am not going to take the time to explain every detail to a troll but here is a sampling of your expected answers.
Engines: Ford Wins!
Ford 4 options
Chevy 3 options
Ram 3 options

Rear End: Ford Wins!
Ford 4
Ford is the only one to offer both electric locking diffs as well as limited slip diffs. Your choice
Chevy 4
Ram 3

Mirror: Ford Wins!
2015 Ford F-150 Towing Mirrors Get the Job Done - PickupTrucks.com News
Unable to count the numerous mirror options for the ford now that some are chrome clad, power and non power trailer mirrors, led spot light options, power and non power with and without chrome standard. Whew...this article pretty much says the same thing.

Payload: Ford Wins!
Ford is the only one to offer a Max payload option with 7 lug wheels. Definite leader no competition on the values as well.

Realize my first post simply said that Ford is the most Confiruable and you are requesting details and proof. I had no idea that this was even debatable. I know through 2014 the F150 is the champion of Configurations based on many hours of studying trucks and reading publications. Looks like the 2015 will remain the same. I would GUESS to even say they offer a higher number of options now in 2015 with all these gadgets they have added. Don't make me list all these gadgets. Just read their website for yourself. It would be great if you would add some value to this thread. Go ahead and brag about what you find superior to your favorite make. That is how we all learn.

Satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.