Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!
The later ones are turbos. Not sure what year they started. They may have put turbos on when they added the new holland name. This one is a 1993 and isn't. The man I got it from put 2 sets of weights on the rear and had another set.

I believe the 4630 had turbo added in 1995. I have a 4630, same as yours. I also have two 3930s, a 95 and 97, both naturally aspirated. I believe the 3930 went turbo in 1999.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #102  
Friend of mine has a 4610 and he said it is turbo'd. But I can't verify that. You guys are much more knowledgeable about these details than I am. I appreciate all the info you post. :)

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!
Friend of mine has a 4610 and he said it is turbo'd. But I can't verify that. You guys are much more knowledgeable about these details than I am. I appreciate all the info you post. :)

I guess anything is possible, added one maybe?

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #104  
I guess anything is possible, added one maybe?

I don't know. Also don't know the year of the tractor. I'll try to remember to ask him next time I see him. I might have the facts wrong but I remember him talking to me when I first bought my 3910 and saying that. He only uses the tractor for the FEL and to run a post hole auger, he builds fences for a living. Said he didn't need the turbo for sure and had some oil leak problems with it. Now I'm curious. I may try to call him and inquire. :)

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #105  
Any Ford owners ever seen a John Deere tool box? They're pretty neat. The tray comes out and hangs on the front. The box comes off with the simple removal of a pin so you can take it with you. The John Deere decal can have a Ford emblem put over it so people don't accuse you of treason. I had two of them and mounted one on each side of my loader. One has tools and the other has a chain, pins etc. IMG_3387.JPGIMG_3388.JPGIMG_3389.JPGIMG_3386.JPGIMG_3390.JPG

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #106  
The JD grader I run has one. They are a very good box.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #107  
My poor little Ford is undergoing surgery. Getting four repairs at once. Injector pump rebuild. New starter/solenoid. New fuel gauge sender unit. Rebuilding the 3pt lift cylinder. Waiting on parts.....

20170105_144830 (1280x720).jpg

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #108  
Here's my first tractor. 1977 Ford 3055. I had it four years and sold it when I bought my Mahindra 6520 4WD. Wish I still had it! Ford 3055 Full resized.jpgTractor on culvert & Booger.JPG
hugs, Brandi

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #110