frozen clutch

/ frozen clutch #21  
A safer way would be to take out the plugs (keep track of the firing order), put it in high gear and have someone pull you - then keep mashing the brakes.

/ frozen clutch
A safer way would be to take out the plugs (keep track of the firing order), put it in high gear and have someone pull you - then keep mashing the brakes.
well it's too bad i ain't got no friends

/ frozen clutch #23  
I like the vodka idea. You can always drink what you don't use.

/ frozen clutch #28  
Many of the older tractors had a "hook" you could use to keep the clutch pedal depressed when the tractor was stored to keep this from happening. If nothing else I'd use something to keep the pedal depressed while the tractor sits to see if it helps to free it.

And do not overlook the simple step of just making sure the clutch linkage is working properly before assuming it is a stuck disc.

/ frozen clutch #29  
Many of the older tractors had a "hook" you could use to keep the clutch pedal depressed when the tractor was stored to keep this from happening. If nothing else I'd use something to keep the pedal depressed while the tractor sits to see if it helps to free it.

And do not overlook the simple step of just making sure the clutch linkage is working properly before assuming it is a stuck disc.
I have an "old" 2004 Kubota L5030 that has the clutch hook.

/ frozen clutch #30  
In layman's language,will you explain how pulling the tractor might unstick the clutch? Then if you will,please explain why it's safer if plugs are removed.