Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look?

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #111  
We don't know that until we get there ;)
i figure i died years ago and i have been rewiring hell for 35 years......... did i ever say i hated being an electrician.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #112  
I spend many of my days mowing heaven.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #114  
I spend many of my days mowing heaven.

“Wouldn’t change the course of fate, if cuttin’ the grass just had to wait

Cause I’ve got more important things, like Pushin’ my kid on a backyard swing”

-Toby Keith

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #115  
"when the kids are gone, the grass will still be there...
and you will long for the kids that are gone"

-riptides

“Wouldn’t change the course of fate, if cuttin’ the grass just had to wait

Cause I’ve got more important things, like Pushin’ my kid on a backyard swing”

-Toby Keith

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #116  
You will go Far pilgrim ..;)

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #118  
Have you given Australia consideration? :)

Youngest daughter just got back this year. Had issues with jobs, and your lockdowns. Hard to work when you cannot move around. Hard to get out of the country too.

I was thinking about relocation, but I found age restrictions in place for citizenship. Not sure how accurate my information was or is anymore. But that was a major deal breaker.

Other than that issue, pretty awesome country from what I recall.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #119  
Youngest daughter just got back this year. Had issues with jobs, and your lockdowns. Hard to work when you cannot move around. Hard to get out of the country too.

I was thinking about relocation, but I found age restrictions in place for citizenship. Not sure how accurate my information was or is anymore. But that was a major deal breaker.

Very long time ago tried to get into that country to work (fell in love with a girl there). Pretty much impossible, even with her father owning a farm and trying to get me in to work there.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #120  

I am located in Queensland and we haven't been locked down like the southern states. In fact only one or two cases of covid that are in quarrantine here. (travellers) In our area we do have to wear masks but wonder at that reasoning. 15 klm away they don't have to wear masks. Hopefully not for much longer.
My brother married a girl in the Ukraine and wanted to come here but they won't allow her to as her health is not perfect. He is stuck there.
I think if you have plenty of money and can support yourself healthwise you can get in.
Personally I wouldn't live anywhere else.