going to auction

/ going to auction #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
i plan on going to an auction saturday: they have three tractors, an i am interested in a small tractor, along with a finish mower: anyone know what size these are? kubota BX 2350 with @ 160 hours on it an two fords 1310 an 1210.
heehaw

/ going to auction #3  
The information on both the Blue Oval and the Orange machines, good, bad and ugly is all over the net and here, at TBN. You got 24 hours to get a heck of a lot of meaningful research done before heading to an auction. Keep your wits about you. :D:D

You got some homework to do, young man, and you are not going anywhere until its done!! Bwaaaaah!!

/ going to auction
GREAT information, thanks: looks like any of them will do what i am wanting to do: the kubota has a fel on it, so that would be an extra that i don't need to pay for: i have 2 tractors with fel, an use the heck out of them: but don't need another, unless it goes really cheap: thanks for the info: i'll let you know how it goes
heehaw

/ going to auction #5  
The BX2350 has the sudden jerk syndrome.

I Would recommend all the BXs except the BX24 BX2350 and BX1850 because of this problem..
GREAT information, thanks: looks like any of them will do what i am wanting to do: the kubota has a fel on it, so that would be an extra that i don't need to pay for: i have 2 tractors with fel, an use the heck out of them: but don't need another, unless it goes really cheap: thanks for the info: i'll let you know how it goes
heehaw

/ going to auction #6  
<The BX2350 has the sudden jerk syndrome.>

What a coincidence... My wife accused me of having the same problem. :rolleyes:

/ going to auction #7  
The BX2350 has the sudden jerk syndrome.
Does that mean if you buy one you suddenly become one?:rolleyes:

/ going to auction
i am going to go out on a limb an say thats something in the steering??? hate to ask, but what is this syndrome.
heehaw

/ going to auction #9  
heehaw
"i plan on going to an auction saturday: they have three tractors, an i am interested in a small tractor"

Almost 5 hours later and still not giving up location of auction..hmmm..just bust'n on you..you old rascel. :)