Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #109,021  
61°F and 1.41 inches rain. This is our rainy season. Have mixed feelings not being able to get project finished. Oh well, such is life.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #109,024  
I mowed my entire swamp this morning

Not too many of us can say that Bird...;)

Double door getting in Infectious Disease office which interestingly was labeled something
very generic instead. In between the double doors was a very attractive young nurse holding a thermometer in her
hand and I had to get my temp taken and answer several question. Then I got to pass the second door and go to the desk.
I was pleased to see it. They don't do viral pandemic work anyway, from posters HIV seems to be alive and well. And they have a pill
now for precautionary HIV use, a "pre" pill. Learn a lot from all this stuff on the wall...

ID doc very thorough, spent an hour with me, cleared me of everything but an enlarged adrenal gland, but said the two most common diseases from that
were ruled out because I had none of the symptoms, including high fever. I haven't had a fever in years, thankfully.
Being sent back to endocrinologist since adrenal glands are his turf. Most importantly, labeled non contagious of anything and approved for travel.
Assuming I wanted to...or had to.

this was the hurdle I had to get past before the UPenn neurosurgery dept would book a consult with me for my back. That's a relief, now I can call them.

I think I'll wait to finish planting the flowers until tomorrow.
Got home around noon and immediately went to open doors and vent in greenhouse, I had forgotten to do so this morning, very cloudy out. Not for long.
106 in there and things were starting to wilt. Took them all outside, watered them all, and they can stay outside until tomorrow. Weather is warming up, low 80's tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,025  
Busy day at work. The problem with working from home is I go overtime. Will go less tomorrow though.
BIL is in hospital now with pneumonia. They will keep him till c19 test results come back.

Just got done cleaning a gutter that’s been clogged. Just a film of stuff over the opening, can’t believe the water didn’t flush it. Tried to use step ladder, took part of downspout apart, it was empty, then had to get extension ladder out to reach top. Been overflowing too long, washed a lot by the foundation.

Prayers for all.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,026  
Prayers for your BIL BEF

Great to hear you cleared a hurdle Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #109,027  
They are only allowing so many people in a store, HEB, Randalls, and Costco also have lines outside.
Hmm, Drive 45 min to the Home Depot every time or wait in line once a year, it's a wash.

Kyle, 254 counties in Texas, 84 have corvid-19 cases, your county is still with 0 cases.

The stay at home order has many exclusions, the only thing closed that has affected me so far was getting a hair cut. The near-by hospitals are still empty, standing by.

Texas
13235 Tested
6 cases in our town - 0 deaths
19 cases in our county - 0 deaths
974 cases statewide - 12 deaths

Ron a week ago we were tied how are we now, comparing a warm state to a cold state.

Good morning! 65˚F, partly cloudy heading to the mid 80s.

Or, go to Goodsons or Ace Hardware and get most stuff for a bit more. Its BrokeforSure Bros grocery store that thins your wallet. Low traffic.

Would knurling that shaft enlarge it enough to let the pulley grip it, Kyle?

Chico replaced their mayor at yesterday's special city council meeting, just a few hours after the old mayor declared a state of emergency and put the city manager in charge. The first order of business for the new mayor, who held the position for a few years a while back, was to rescind the SOE. It's a step in the right direction, and away from catering to drug abusers and freeloaders, policies that are ruining that small town.

Hang in there, gang, Friday's comin'!

I believe the shaft is too hard, plus it's work hardened..

Sounds like Chico made a step in the right direction.

Drinking second cup of coffee. 44?ー with mostly clear skies this morning. Heading to 56?ー with rain in late pm. Walk with Sassy went well yesterday. I did OK also. Did not get much done. Spent way to much time on phone talking to people that are dealing with stay at home order. I am starting day 13. Ate last of my fresh food yesterday. Everything I have left is either canned or frozen. Report of local stores are is shelves are starting to getting restocked. Sams and Costco reports are very few people in stores midday. Rush is in morning when they have senior hours. :eek:
Talked to neighbor who works at GM proving grounds. He was out with family for a walk. Yesterday was his first day working from home. He had to turn in a project car he was working on. A next model Vette. I offered to let him put it in my barn if he needed to bring it home. :D Kept at least 6+ feet away from him.
Going to get snowblower off JD mower and put mower on today. May start vacuuming pond. I like 50 degree temperatures to work outside.
Still need gas for lawn equipment. But going to work around it.

Kind of hard to respond to all post today. Everyone be safe and healthy.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

You could drive that new vette down here when this is over and take me for a ride.

No. I saw an article about foods that have more potassium than bananas a while back and was looking for it, this was close.

12 Nacho cheese doritos have 50mg. :)

A crisp and sunny 26コF for today's low temperature; a clear and sunny 33コF presently; and I anticipate a sunny afternoon with high temperature in the low 50コF's. A beautiful day to appreciate and a great day to remove the accumulating "pies" on the driveway before they get to become a Vibramョ sole design imprint waffle. I do not know how the dog does it, but somehow, some way, he can drop a pattern where I will step. I do need to make a "supply" run this PM to a small independent family operated Wine & Spirits store. I'd rather support them than some big chain. I was able to order it for takeout/pickup, and the person that I spoke to seemed to appreciate the patronage and taking advantage of the pickup option. It was easier to order booze than a pizza or sub. This is surreal.
Doing the "dog poop polka" or Brown Spot Hopscotch. Don't slip. Scoop and throw out in the yard. Scoop and throw.

My buddy says regular gas in Dayton Ohio is $1.39/gallon. The distributors here have not lowered prices. Still averaged at $1.75- 1.86/gallon. Arghh.

Somehow, I made it through the day without coffee...

PJ, gardens are a lot of work. Maybe a raised garden, above the weeds??? I think you would have to have a garden the size Drew had, in order to have enough to help a family through a bad situation.

Drew, finally got some possibilities off the list.

Still warm down here. 90F high

/ Good morning!!!! #109,028  
We had a brief shower pass through, left behind a nice sunset

Attachments

• AF3A4B4F-B3AC-414B-B44A-8EB59F8EF5A9.jpeg
    AF3A4B4F-B3AC-414B-B44A-8EB59F8EF5A9.jpeg
    937.1 KB · Views: 52
  • A3CA7A49-3702-4FC8-8DD7-BCCD2B19B64C.jpeg
    A3CA7A49-3702-4FC8-8DD7-BCCD2B19B64C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #109,029  
Beautiful sunset LS