Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,271  
The handout from the building department lists 12" minimum burial depth for plastic water pipes and 18" for non-metallic electrical conduit. It makes an exception for 120VAC lines that are GFCI protected, so that may be an option. More likely, though, I'll use a 24VAC transformer and trigger a 240VAC relay with it. That will let me use a lighter gauge, less expensive, wire for the long run, and avoid the building department concern all together.
RNG,
You would have to go 18" deep for the wire and the water can be laid alongside at that depth or at 12" minimum below grade. Or use the gfi protected circuit as mentioned. you could go 12" deep for both if you put 2" of concrete cover over the trench. Sounds like you got a handle on it and i'm just tossing spaghetti on the ceiling to see if it sticks. Good luck. it sounds like work.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,272  
Happy Independence Day !

86F and partly cloudy @ 14:00, HI 87. That should be the high for the day.

Got some gluing done on the pvc for planting bed watering rig yesterday, will finish that today.

Also refill hopper feeder and fish fed. Suet feeders out back are due for a refill and the hopper feeder will need refilled as well. Bird bath also due for a look.

Finished mowing on the east side, also mowed compost/wood lot. Took just a little over one tank (3.5 gallons) to do everything (entire lawn)

Woman and I watered the garden, appears that the deer tore off the Irish Spring soap, attempting to get rid of the smell.

She's chomping at the bit to get out there now, suspect removing the rest of that hosta and the invasive shrubs up at the shop will be on her agenda.

Predicted winds are only 5 to 10 mph, so might get some spraying done later.

Otherwise just a nice relaxed day at home.

Hope everyone has a great 4th ... (y)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #135,273  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 63° with clear skies. Heading to 89° with mostly sunny skies. Got the 2 trees down and hauled to burn pile. Took a nap when done. Helped with ideas to decorate neighbors Deuce and Half for today's parade. First parade Sassy I will be in instead of being watchers. Should be a fun day.
8kucc5S.jpg

Everyone have a Happy 4th of July.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

Nice pic, happy 4th to all.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,274  
Back from worship at the congregation my son has been attending. A bit different.

Stopped at 2 different Mexican restaurants for lunch and they were closed. So went to a chain place.
Planning to go to baseball game tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,275  
Back from worship at the congregation my son has been attending. A bit different.

Stopped at 2 different Mexican restaurants for lunch and they were closed. So went to a chain place.
Planning to go to baseball game tonight.

We did the same thing, now we are at pub.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,278  
68F more clouds than sun today.

Been good day...quick trip to town went 👌 finish trimming spruce tree area and front field also mow the front field,wash both vehicles sooo the rest of day feet up dinner feet up share bowl ice cream with kittens watch good movie.

Enjoy your day all.
68.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #135,279  
Good morning everyone. Very Cold morning with a cold breeze but going to be a lovely day. 52 deg F at present. Sat on the porch with a hot cuppa. Back getting better slowly thank goodness. Hope you all had a memorable 4th July. We don't have that here.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,280  
sign of the times
more electric Mustang Mach E's were sold last month than regular Mustangs.
Will miss the sound of a Coyote winding out...
Guy nearby has a new GT convertible and he is powering his way through second gear going by my place.
Music to my ears...you can keep your whiny Ferraris, this is the bass drum of engines. Well actually a train engine is lower.
There are some close miked train videos of EMD powered engines laboring by and you can almost hear every slow motion thump
of the pistons, way down low, like percussion on your chest.

Who needs subwoofers going thumpa thumpa when you have an engine like that to listen to?... ;)

with the two towns I live close to being where I drive 99 percent of the time, a plug in hybrid with 60 miles of range would be
fine for me. But to drive to visit family and friends, I need range. My Audi greets me with a range of 565 miles when I fill up.
I rarely want to drive that long any more in one day, but it would be nice to go two days without filling up. Realistically us old farts have to stop
and pee anyway so might as well get gas...
Yes daugen, I love that deep throated sound. Not worried about it being loud. Just the rumble. As for Ferraris, they usually go on fire anyway. No loss.... I don't like a radio bllaring either. I very rarely turn mine on. I used the 6 stacker disk player once in my Honda in 13 years just to see if it worked.