Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,251  
Happy Fourth Of July, to all those in the States :) ... including friends and family. Enjoy the Day !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,252  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 63° with clear skies. Heading to 89° with mostly sunny skies. Got the 2 trees down and hauled to burn pile. Took a nap when done. Helped with ideas to decorate neighbors Deuce and Half for today's parade. First parade Sassy I will be in instead of being watchers. Should be a fun day.
8kucc5S.jpg

Everyone have a Happy 4th of July.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,253  
good morning all. Dense fog out for awhile, should burn off and be a nice day up into 80s. Hopefully a great day for
a picnic for all.

I'm off to church and then my brother is likely to come by and finally give me a ride in his old Corvette. Then off to a friend's home for a picnic
and pool. All in all should be a very nice day, hope for you too.

Kyle, glad you got your hay taken care of. I think all that rain is headed this way next week also.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,254  
sign of the times
more electric Mustang Mach E's were sold last month than regular Mustangs.
Will miss the sound of a Coyote winding out...
Guy nearby has a new GT convertible and he is powering his way through second gear going by my place.
Music to my ears...you can keep your whiny Ferraris, this is the bass drum of engines. Well actually a train engine is lower.
There are some close miked train videos of EMD powered engines laboring by and you can almost hear every slow motion thump
of the pistons, way down low, like percussion on your chest.

Who needs subwoofers going thumpa thumpa when you have an engine like that to listen to?... ;)

with the two towns I live close to being where I drive 99 percent of the time, a plug in hybrid with 60 miles of range would be
fine for me. But to drive to visit family and friends, I need range. My Audi greets me with a range of 565 miles when I fill up.
I rarely want to drive that long any more in one day, but it would be nice to go two days without filling up. Realistically us old farts have to stop
and pee anyway so might as well get gas...

/ Good morning!!!! #135,256  
Hope you are still improving wngsprd prayers sent

Toppop sounds like a cool Jag

Car buying not good at this time prices too high, good time to sell

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

/ Good morning!!!! #135,257  
Don thank you for thoughts about hand slowly healing but swollen and sore to touch

/ Good morning!!!! #135,258  
52F cloudy mid 60's for high chance shower later today.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Yesterday was able sneak in 3 hours of trimming before rain return this morning hour + trimming left,trip to town for critter food,check game cams,if dry enough mow front field other than that putter day.

Safe and happy 4th July to all.