Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,031  
Roy, there's a reason they have been Europe's taxi cabs since forever. They last almost forever.
I'd take a 300TD wagon in off white. All of those older diesels were simply built to last. Rock hard seats though.
I've only seen a couple of the 300TD wagons...definitely a nice car

/ Good morning!!!! #142,032  
23F clear sky mid 30's for high clouds clouding in later afternoon rain later tonight mostly all day tomorrow.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...move pickup plow to better location I made yesterday,hope front loader can remove the ice snow slid off the roof for better snow plowing,wash inside pickup windshield that's must!!!,check game cams,watch little football...guess I better get at it.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,033  
LOL, No I haven't slept in the barn yet. Been way too busy. I can't do all I want to do just yet as we have so much to do on the house. Hopefully I will live long enough to have a few happy years in it.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,035  
Alien, it sounds like you are keeping your wife very happy and she is keeping you very happy.
All good. (y)
Yup, good thing!!
He'll be sleeping in that nice barn if he doesn't keep her happy!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,036  
Good Morning
It’s 30 and supposed to climb to 45 with clear skies today.

Yesterday kept me busy throughout the day. Started off cutting the sandblast rubber for the rock man. Next up was putting a PA together for a friend to borrow for his community meeting. The challenge there was to set up the interface to a laptop to allow zoom participants to hear what was going on as well as be heard through the PA. The inputs and outputs from the mixer was a no brainer, getting the computer to join the program was the challenge. But it went off without a hitch at the end of the day.
Then some puttering in the shop and off to the airport to deal with the voltage regulator and the need to be on both sides of the firewall at the same time. This when being a Marvel character would have been great. I thought about putting a small pair of vice grips on the nuts, but in the end used a socket, an extension an breaker bar Ty wrapped in place, all 1/4” drive. For reassembly, I drilled out the holes and installed rivnuts, allowing me to mount the new regulator without having to be on the other side of the firewall.
Had to go home to take care of animals, I’ll finish it up today.

Kyle, those old Kohlers were prone to stuck exhaust valves, but your leak down test would have caught that, with air escaping out the muffler. Here’s a picture of my old roughneck from almost 40 years ago building my house. Notice my son‘s dozer in the basement.
IMG_0292.jpg

Other than finishing up the little plane, and moving my wife’s stuff back from the show this evening, today will be a free style event.

A friend just bought a 2017 Prius V with 20k on the odometer that was traded in on a new Lexus. He paid 24k and said there were others literally waiting in line at the dealership if he didn’t take it. He said the were adding 4k to list price on a new one to place an order and wait. It’s pretty clear why Drew’s Honda wasn’t delivered at the price that he negotiated.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,037  
Good morning! 28 now, supposed to get to 51. Some rain later this evening.

Skipped the wood splitter quality time, just puttered in the garage doing some clean up, straighten up, throw out, etc. Also cleaned parts in the ultrasonic cleaner. It is getting a workout.

Went to the local AMCA chapter Christmas dinner. Not a large turn out. But good to see some people.

Today will be grocery run day, then who knows what. Lots to get into.

One year ago was pretty uneventful. Same nurse’s as day before. Actually slept a little over night. Vitals stable from Saturday. Dr. M paid a visit. I was now into a routine of steroids for my lungs, blood thinners given via a shot in the abdomen, and multiple checks each day for development of diabetes. Seems that is a side effect as well. I was bored and restless all day.

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,038  
daugen, I've got snows on the Dodge as well and I am NOT happy with them. 6" of snow and the dam thing is stuck. I gotta remember to switch off the AWD if I want to go through the snow. Oh what I wouldn't give for a set of Firestone directional snow tires. Trouble is they are bias ply tires. They also don't like high speeds. I think they are rated for something like 80 mph maximum.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,039  
36°
Made it to the farm just before dark. My brother was over, but missed him. My sister was here.

Made several stops on way over, one for lunch at our favorite wood fired pizza place in western MD, then stopped at coopers rock again so my wife could see it
IMG_2726.JPG

Brought my AT&T modem, it works here. But looks like AT&T won’t work on the LTE camera either, so it will probably get returned.

Spent evening chatting.

Will head back home after lunch. Lot of driving for too little visit time.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,040  
daugen, I've got snows on the Dodge as well and I am NOT happy with them. 6" of snow and the dam thing is stuck. I gotta remember to switch off the AWD if I want to go through the snow. Oh what I wouldn't give for a set of Firestone directional snow tires. Trouble is they are bias ply tires. They also don't like high speeds. I think they are rated for something like 80 mph maximum.

If you want good snow tires here you go;
1/2 ton Nokian Hakkapeliita 9 SUV
1/2 ton
1638722172555.png

3/4 ton,
1638722211094.png

Nokian Hakkapeliita LT3

If you get stuck with these somethings wrong.

And again today my pics and attachments are not staying they come up as invalid untill I edit and paste them a second time.