Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,521  
Wishing you many many more trips around the sun Mrs. Rswyan. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #149,522  
61 few clouds 10-15mph wind.

Got call last evening from the boss asking if I would open department at 4am or least until "Kid" shows up,1pm roll around still no show from the "Kid" not even a call and boss is :mad: "Kid" is the boss oldest boy 26 years old. :rolleyes:

Time to stroll outside give the old wheel barrow precheck for tomorrow starts wheeling stacking wood.
No plans this evening other than feet up early to bed.
Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,523  
Well, I got a new angle grinder and cut off disks, a Homehardware special. It only has to last a couple of days I hope.
Got the second rail off, tomorrow morning I will attack the new steel and cut the 45° angles and deburr everything. Then mark the holes and see if I have drill bits sharp enough to punch the holes. After that I will need to cut the springs off and see if I can get new ones.

Jumped on the z-turn and cut everything in 1 hour and used 1/2 tank of gas. I think the gas consumption will probably go down after it gets some hours on it.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,524  
got my gator 4th shot after having to turn around and come all the way home again to get the Id card that I left on my desk when doing the online request.
At least it's a nice day out...
The lady pharmacist in Lambertville is much nicer than the guy locally. Never even felt the stick.
Then got gas for mower and car, and now home to rest for a few minutes, then go out and mow the lawn.

first radishes this morning given away, but more will be coming in daily. I like to pick them on the smaller side.
Cordless Dewalt mower outside local hardware store today.

Attachments

• IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 66
   / Good morning!!!! #149,525  
I’m curious how one of the small battery operated mini tillers really works for weeding. At least you don’t have to bend, but unforgiving if you get too close to plants.

Saw dentist about painful tooth. Nothing obvious on the X-ray, so he’s sending me to endodontist. Turns out this is same tooth I had a root canal done in 2008. So he will probably rip off the crown, rotorooter in the tooth again, then I’ll have to get new crown.

Supper time

/ Good morning!!!! #149,526  
I’m curious how one of the small battery operated mini tillers really works for weeding. At least you don’t have to bend, but unforgiving if you get too close to plants.

Saw dentist about painful tooth. Nothing obvious on the X-ray, so he’s sending me to endodontist. Turns out this is same tooth I had a root canal done in 2008. So he will probably rip off the crown, rotorooter in the tooth again, then I’ll have to get new crown.

Supper time
Are you sure it not just sinuses. I have mad a few painful trips to the dentist just knowing something major was not right but nothing showed up on x-ray and in a day or two the pain went away.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,527  
Are you sure it not just sinuses. I have mad a few painful trips to the dentist just knowing something major was not right but nothing showed up on x-ray and in a day or two the pain went away.

Part of the issue may be sinus, but only pressure on the one tooth hurts, but not the neighboring teeth.

Also picked up an AGM battery for the truck at Costco.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,528  
After procrastinating a few hours this morning, .....then trying to find the motivation that I misplaced again, I finally found it hiding out in the shop.

Actually, my oldest son had an early day from work, so we went and punched a few more holes in the ground. Then put some fence framework in place. We figured out the slope and got 3 sections done..... it's a start. Only have 5 more sections of materials left to go. I won't install the metal until the wind calms down. Unfortunately, that won't happen until maybe next Tuesday.

5072DEBD-405D-426F-844A-2D8EE1CBB717.jpeg

At least a little bit of seat time was gotten. Over the next few days, I'll use the tractor to take down the remaining post and rail fencing that's in the way (About 10 sections). A bit time consuming, but not too hard with the tractor loader to pull up the posts.

Alien (Doug), I hope they have a treatment/ repair for the arm. Definitely get some more opinions.

BEF, hope you find a solution to the pain.... hopefully without too much intrusive activity (dentist).

Drew, you were quite the busy gardener today..... was the garden already tilled?

Time to go get a shower and put the feet up...

/ Good morning!!!! #149,529  

Supper time

I’ll let you know on the tiller, the one I ordered Ellen is supposed to be here tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,530  
74 today and mostly cloudy all day, about the same tomorrow but with rain. We are going to visit my son and his family in Front Royal on Saturday, just a day trip. We were going to the younger one’s soccer game but it’s supposed to be 46° with heavy rain there Saturday, with freezing rain that night. So it looks more like a visit and dinner and coming home before Old Man Winter arrives.