Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,231  
Planted corn, peppers and pole green beans this evening. Was still mid 80s and 80% humidity.
IMG_4580.JPG

Have room for 5 more rows, at least 3 rows potatoes, maybe 1 row of bush green beans.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,232  
Well, I'm 'back' from the election week and am taking all of Sunday "off"... except for needful things like doing laundry, bringing in the wood, the dishes, etc... It was a cool night, 4C, but last Thursday & Friday we had our first frosts of the year (-1C & 0C respectfully). Last Monday was a howling wind (Tuesday/Wednesday were marginally better) and I've ended up with a windburned face & mildly chapped lips for all of my troubles.

Current temp is 12C with clear sky and a calm breeze.

This week will be driving around taking down election signage... I don't know if my candidate 'got up', it's too close to call at the moment.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,233  
65F and mostly cloudy @ 22:00, WU radar shows it might actually be raining. If it is, it's probably pretty light (can't hear it)

74% chance of rain tonight, followed by 60% tomorrow (mainly scattered thunderstorms in the morning)

High hit 87.3F today.

Got 11 of the Small Sugar pumpkin seeds planted in pots, also a dozen each of Crimson Cushion Beefsteak, Bush Beefsteak tomatoes, California Wonder Green Bell, Red Mercury, and Yellow Belle peppers, and Black Beauty eggplant in a seed starter tray.

Mojo's had the rib stand set up yesterday so I ran down this evening in hopes of picking up a slab. Unfortunately, the only meat they had left by the time I got there was pulled pork ... and they ran out of that two ahead of me in the line ... :LOL:

Went to the local deli (under new ownership) instead and grabbed Ruben and an order of onion rings, which The Woman had 1/4 of (sandwich, not onion rings)

Despite all the rumbling this afternoon, nothing ever materialized from that other than a steady, fairly gentle rain. LWS shows we got around 0.12"

Only calling for a high of 70F tomorrow so cool front coming through, looks like it will be here for a while: not calling for high temps to hit 80F or better until a week from now.

Ok by me, a gradual acclimation to the heat will work just fine.

Rhododendrons starting to bloom:

IMG_1697 copy.jpg

Everyone have a great night ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,234  
Not in the way the news agencies are using they and them. It just makes for poor reporting.
Example: The store was robbed. They were shot by the police. (How many robbers were there?) ((One.))

Frankly, if I heard what you just described above, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Maybe it's a regional thing, as far as the usage goes.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,236  
Good evening all. 76ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Different temp profile, high temp at 9AM 78ºF, then temp dropped till 1 PM held steady for 3 hour then dropped more. No rain at house or on ride, but saw rain showers north of us on way home. Low temp 60ºF at 9PM. wind shift at 10AM. Bike ride this morning, 60 miles, bike chain really wants some fresh lube. pic show typical view on Katy trail, you can see where trees reach across trail. Should catch up posts tomorrow.
Tuesday morning posts:
Roy lot of water in gas hard to believe mower would not pick up water.
PJ good to hear permit not too highly priced.
Ken pretty pic.
Paul hope Chuck is successful.
Ted hope you can get fence done before wind come back.
PJ son of my riding partner last week was hired 4 years ago to help company transition to procedure more inline with aircraft regulations took them 2 years to figure out he knew his stuff. Hard to change corporate culture.
RS sorry about posting issue, been there , done that. Sorry about the potting soil.
David good to hear ignition switch helped.
RS sorry about Internet again. The plants are working against you! hope your parts came in.
Thomas plenty on agenda.
Bill good energy conservation :)
Don good to here 28 yo kitty doing well. had to go to Missouri and OK to find cheap gas.
Ted you are learning retirement!
Dennis that is how cats are, hard to catch them in the act. You got a lot done outside, Yes had a good ride.
RS nice progress bet you glad to have Woman back :)
Wednesday posts:
David sorry rain not cooperate much
Drew sorry about the driving. bet family likes the garden care package.
Buppies is everything healed now?
Billy lot of work to do 300 hour maint. Glad you had nice weather for hike, hope kayak was fun
Bill hope grass wa dry enough. nice blast from past.
Paul hopr Akron run safe and you get some home work time.
Drew hope you had safe and comfy drive.
Ken hope you can dry out.
RNG good to hear mowing done. Maybe next year you can flail it.
Dennis hope all ok after root canal.
Randy hope cataract procedure went well. nice kittys
Dennis good to hear still talking to us after root canal. nice pic
PJ hope you got chance to get paddles wet.
David hope flaling went well.
Randy hope you got your drops in time.
David(moss) Nice looking addition.
Randy nice pic
David nice pic
Thomas good to hear wood stacked and ready for winter.
Doug hope worst of flooding over, glad nice visit with brother.
Thomas nice Boo pics
Ted glad frames complete. hope you got tree planted
Don look good, and a lot like pulled pork.
Dennis hope you can get the transplanted.
RS hope that fixed Internet. good to hear progress on Kubota
Thursday postings:
Buppies hope all is well on your end.
Billy good to hear had super day on river.
Roy mid 50's sounds cool.
Buppies praying quick recovery
Don sounds like your group is eating well.
Bill hope town run went well.
Dennis good to hear tooth ok, 1 inch rain nice.
PJ quite the temp roller coaster.
Ken glad you got tick before it got you. sorry about belt issues.
James good to hear all is ready for renters.
Ted nice temps, sorry wind back so soon
Bill sorry about the coulter being found the hard way.
RNG hope you can get computer to communicate.
David sorry about shear bolt issue, hope Sophie surprised
Chris people are getting weird. Threaten Dr over health precaution, just go get anoth doc.
Drew glad drive OK, sorry about Hampton issues, usually have good luck there.
Phil hope you got tiller work done. Good to hear wife's eyes improving.
Don good to hear food was a hit.
Ted nice you got good customer service. sorry about wind damage.
Thomas sorry about double shift. You are first guy I know with guard bear :)
Roy hope mower works well.
David glad Sophie is thrilled.
Randy glad complication only minor, pray on road to full recovery.
David nice pic !
Drew hope wine did not get over heated.
Dennis hope you are getting caught up.
RS full agenda, still getting a lot done, pic looks real nice.
Kyle hope transition to new job goes well.
David(moss) which forum is the remodel in?
Friday posts:
Doug nice place you have there, new barn turned out well.
Buppies sorry about postponement.
Roy hope your stepdaughter was feeling good enough to do dump run.
Bill hope conservation of energy went well.
Billy I have the same reaction to 95ºF. Only took 4 months to train enough to do first BAK, riding year round makes big miles easier. Sorry about saw tension spring.
Paul nice job on the tire. sorry about fog, hope music went well.
Don no big plans for yesterday?
Doug sorry with struggle with HP hope you can get paid for programs replaced.
PJ glad no damage from storms/tornado
RNG sorry about Kern fire. Very sorry to hear about touring bike and windshield. good luck with new computer.
Roy just don't understand how mower would run with that much water in tank.
Ted hope taping works on tree. sorry about wind.
Roy good to hear ZT runs good and dump run done!!
David glad guy won H&F. Sophie really excited about tractor and hope procedure went well.
RS hope day went well.
Drew sorry about traffic and nice beach pics
Don thanks for link
RS glad Kubota parts showed up.
Doug sorry to hear rain not abating
Lou I never have handled hot and humid.
Don no mask required in Missouri during trip.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /root canal work, /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

Attachments

• 20220514_082546.jpg
    20220514_082546.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 54
   / Good morning!!!! #150,237  
86F clouds here and there.

Last 24 hours been you might say roller coaster ride :rolleyes: after date night dinner Mrs. and I stop to get couple bags of critter food,while pushing shopping cart next thing I saw was ceiling of store and 2 people leaning over me trying to make me comfortable until ambulance arrive...no warning black out...quick ride to ER between all questions and needles poking me I ended up with badly bruised tail bone and concussion sooo it was over nighter at hospital :( 10am this morning both doctors told me results...come to find out old ticker 25%-28% working and for some reason heart increase pumping but couldn't pump blood fast enough to brain and shut down,about 2 mins. later system rebooted,{Both doctor strongly agree this will happen again)Monday hospital will contact us when defibrillator operation next week...3-5 tech are out with C19.
Iam in somewhat same boat with Roy,can't drive,gotter take things real slow,keep stress level real low.
Mrs. has put her foot down like squashing a bug on me :oops: good thing Iam not stubborn. ;)

Plans this evening...after dinner when it cools of set on the deck wait for stars critter enjoy couple popsicles.

Enjoy your evening all.
Thomas, prayers. I pray they can fix you up. I had a friend who was down to 20-25%, then after his surgery, and he recuperated, he said he felt so much better. And that was over 20 years ago.

I went to a friend's celebration of life today. About 180 mile round trip. He had complications since alligatoritus. Had a stroke, they couldn't operate because of pneumonia. Not sure if pneumonia caused stroke, but lungs were crazed. Had 2nd bad stroke and passed away. 62 years old.

Kids went to county fair again this evening. What an expensive way to waste money....

Doug good luck with your country.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,239  
WOW, indeed! Thomas, get well Mate... crikey, I go away for just ONE week and you almost cark it.

Stop it. Behave yourself.

😠