Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,411  
Good Morning!!!! 77F @ 7:00AM. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 102F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Red Flag Warning and Heat Advisory in effect until 11PM. The rest of the week looks to be in the 80s, even cooler at the rally site. Way to early in the year for this sort of thing.

The red bike wasn't idling well, so yesterday I adjusted the valves and found both of the exhaust valves a bit tight. Then readjusted the carbs and it's back to normal. Finished packing, so all I have to do before leaving is put out all the hummer feeders and grab a little breakfast.

It's getting to the point I might need to stop watching and reading the news. It's all so so bad!

Happy Hump Day, folks...

/ Good morning!!!! #150,412  
Still drizzling rain 55 degrees yuk day

/ Good morning!!!! #150,413  
Good morning! 59˚F starting off the day. Lightning show with a 1.15" rain last night. Now I have to shut down the irrigation in the potatoes and wait for them to dry out, then harvest, probably Friday or Saturday.

FireWise went well yesterday, many cedars are ready to be mulched.

Until it is found out exactly what happened and what security was or was not had and what laws on the books were broken and why they were not enforced it is hard to figure preventive methods.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,414  
good visit with new pain doc, he agreed an epidural was long overdue on my neck and suggested I get PT also, which I will.

on way back I pass the local elementary school right near my house, where I went when I was little.
Solebury Police car sitting in parking lot...sad.

now to change clothes and get to work weeding. Sister is coming tomorrow for first time and I want the gardens to look nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,415  
66°F and rain this morning, going up to 77° today. Looks like the rain will hit us in waves, and last into Friday. Voice on the radio suggested we may get some severe stuff late afternoon.

Wife and I took a walk around the property yesterday evening as she laid out her vision for this year's projects. Looks like we're adding to the list a fire pit area next to the pond. Then, we sat around in the sunroom chatting until it was time to go to bed. Nice evening.

Not going to weigh into the politics, but adding one more law for idiots to ignore is not the answer to this problem. It's a bit more complex than that, unfortunately.

I'd like to think my chat with the hens had some affect, as we got 6 eggs yesterday. That's about average for our 10 hens.

Looks like your helper is quite passionate about his work, Paul.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,417  
Good Morning My People.

coffee time

/ Good morning!!!! #150,418  
a few minutes ago, I was a Platinum member, now I'm a Veteran Member. Does that give me extra responsibilities, perks, or a pension, sticker for the tractor maybe ??? :) Have a good day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,419  
65°F and 0 rain

Very nice lobster dinner with wife last night, but WOW prices creeping up. Guess that will be a treat enjoyed less often.

Sophie made her 1st bucket divot coming off the side off the cane road. She may have named it “Oh Sh*t” as that’s what I heard above the roar of the engine and I was inside 100 ft away . Funny how people mellow over time. I just don’t remember such a non concerned attitude back when I did it. Progress.

Another easy day ahead. Going to make some garlicky rolls to go with some homemade lasagna.

Such a tragedy in Texas yesterday.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #150,420  
a few minutes ago, I was a Platinum member, now I'm a Veteran Member. Does that give me extra responsibilities, perks, or a pension, sticker for the tractor maybe ??? :) Have a good day all.
You get to ride in the parade now and throw candy to the platinum members.