Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,421  
There's already certain restrictions on automatic (i.e. selective fire or full auto).
Restrictions on semi-auto would be a violation of the 2nd Amendment...what is necessary is strict control on people who are restricted and prohibited...and I mean jail time if a prohibited person is caught with a weapon...death penalty if a death results
Also, as much as I hate to write this, social media has to take some responsibility
Totally agree.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,423  
Wow I thought this thread was a politics free zone!

Enjoy :)

Yea, and silly me actually believed the person that could be the most compassionate and healing would forego politics. Didn’t!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,424  
Drew, any update on your tinnitus?

/ Good morning!!!! #150,426  
Good morning to all! Low was a very cool 36°....???.... I thought it was summer? High will only be 64° today. Sunny, breezy, no rain.

Tragic event in Texas. Why children? I am glad they took the shooter out.
The local elementary school here keeps all entry doors locked. You have to use the intercom to call the front office for entry. No school police out here. The schools in the big city (Albuquerque) have armed resource officers.

Busy morning.... I took Max to the groomer, then rushed up to the elem. school for the youngest grandson's 'promotion' from kindergarten. Nice little ceremony. Came home then got the call that Max was done, so picked him back up. He won't sit still long enough to get a picture.

Going to go put up some fence panels now.....need to take advantage of light winds today and tomorrow. The high winds / fire danger comes back by the weekend.

David, at least Sophie just caught some dirt.... it could have been a structure! Glad she is having fun!

Drew, 8 hrs sleep.... WOW! I can only dream for that..(no pun intended).

LFN, an extra week to work at home! WOOHOO! Hope you get done everything you want to do before you have to leave.

Ken, beautiful landscaping pic!

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,427  
Drew, any update on your tinnitus?
I wish I could report something amazing but no. Wearing a bite guard at night and taking muscle relaxants but so far nothing. 4 ENTS have said good luck. Quite sure I have TMJ as both my jaws are sore now, and from what? Wearing those inexpensive noise cancelling headphones was wonderful on the long drive. Could not have done it without them.
Meniere's disease has a very low rate of cure, still have water in the ear feeling

I look at the pictures of those little kids killed and my heart breaks. I can't imagine how those parents feel.

got all my weeding done, garden watered, did a little weedeating, trimmed forsythia bushes at end of lane for better vision,
and lastly fed the birds again. Only thing left is to make a new batch of hummer food.

now to finish unpacking and pick up the house for sister's visit tomorrow. That will take more energy than I have.