Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,631  
I bought one of those nice lawn mower blade balancers like m7040 showed a while back, but an economy model. I'm very impressed with how accurate it is, and surprised how out of balance my blades were, using the old plastic cone balancer. So worked on cleaning, sharpening, and balancing 3 zero turn blades..

What type of balancer

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,632  
   / Good morning!!!! #156,633  
I looked at those blade balancers
Seems market only offers two types, cheap Stens/Homelite tiny one and then over hundred dollar quality one.
anything in the middle? Should be a fairly simple device

/ Good morning!!!! #156,635  
This is the balancer I use. Best ever that I have seen and easy to use. Magnetic attachment of blade. Needle bearings so it is very accurate. Rod to check for bent blades etc
IMG_1038.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #156,637  
thanks guys. PJ, that model Oregon is three times the size of the first model I looked at. Thanks, ordered it.
I've never balanced blades except on a nail. Looking forward to seeing if I can feel/hear the difference.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,638  

lot of damage, bridges down

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,639  
Good morning! 54 now, 62 or so later.

Need to empty the truck, it is full of motorcycle stuff, had a tire changing party last night in Wadsworth on the race bike. Got home late, left it all in the truck. And wife wants to grocery shop today.

If the weather cooperates, the race bike is making it’s debut Saturday night. New tires, guy that I help went from not sure about riding it to enthusiastic about riding it once he looked it over and rode it when we were done. He asked me if I want to redo his race bikes after he looked my bike over.

He has a big grin on his face after a test ride

Everyone stay safe out there!
Nice moto
But where brakes ??!!