Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,391  
BEF, thanks for pic, I"m headed there in a few hours. Can't drive down the lane, we did not leave on good terms for sure but I can look over from neighbors. I would love to know how the apple trees did...
that's an old pic of the farm, the orchard must be much bigger than that now.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,392  
Good Morning!!!! 60F @ 11:30 AM.
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 61F. Winds light and variable.

Replacement CD/DVD drive installed easily and seems to be working fine. An easy repair is nice to have once in a while.

The gurus seem to think it's OK to use the final drive in the red bike, but to get it warm and change the oil, and see if there's anything bad in it. First, I need to give it a coat of paint to cover up the battery acid burns, more PO issues.

This morning we're off to a local orchard, taking a page from Drew's book, to pick up apples for a Thanksgiving apple pie. I found my recipies, so it'll be a trip down memory lane...

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,393  
Too much pointless bragging and shameful stop in ditch .... 🤪

IMG_2214.jpeg

Valtra for the WIN !!! 🤣

P.S. not too much damage for my Tesla, actually I continued my way and arrived with 20 min delay only. Biggest victim is my selfesteem 🤣
Anyway - appointed visit at shop for tomorrow, for deeper inspection

P.P.S. First time in my 30+ years driver history
And road was a mess

/ Good morning!!!! #159,395  
Alien, they left fingers free to hold coffee cup. Get well soon.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.
Can't pick up cup or phone or use my tablet. Typing with little RH pinkie. No sleep at all last night. Wife held my coffee cup for me. worst pain ever. Worse than broken ribs by far. Going to lie down again. Lesley can't do enough to help me. She is a great wife..

/ Good morning!!!! #159,396  
Guy has to much time on his hands. Will probably make a million at the movies.

This same guy that makes the glitterbomb. He’s making a lot from YT now.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,397  
Too much pointless bragging and shameful stop in ditch .... 🤪

View attachment 771428

Valtra for the WIN !!! 🤣

P.S. not too much damage for my Tesla, actually I continued my way and arrived with 20 min delay only. Biggest victim is my selfesteem 🤣
Anyway - appointed visit at shop for tomorrow, for deeper inspection

P.P.S. First time in my 30+ years driver history
And road was a mess

Guess we all get a dose of self humiliation at some point.
Glad no damage or injuries.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,398  
Can't pick up cup or phone or use my tablet. Typing with little RH pinkie. No sleep at all last night. Wife held my coffee cup for me. worst pain ever. Worse than broken ribs by far. Going to lie down again. Lesley can't do enough to help me. She is a great wife..

Awesome how couples take care of each other 🤙🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #159,399  
Apparently a successful YT channel can pay pretty good. Watched a YT video where the guy explained the various payment schemes to make money, clicks to others links, allowing ads, allowing in video ads, selling merch, and sponsorship of items.
Now I know how Mike Morgan is paying for so many new builds, land, etc. His job is making YT videos, selling firewood and merchandise. They are good, and he is doing well by it. I enjoy his channel. Plus kubota just loaned him 2 new tractors for another 2 yrs.
makes me want to start a channel, but I have a face made for radio and a voice for mute.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,400  
Got the smaller pile of dirt in the barn pushed into the larger one.

Brought over the cans of Great Stuff to the house.

Moved Chaplin tow-behind spreader into the barn and put it away.

Two cages put up around two of the new trees, and a fourth t-post put in around the third tree.

Came into warm up my feet and change into warm boots.

Woman put 2nd pair of Ariat boots out in the cold garage … ☹️

Guess I’ll dig out the Mucks.