Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,411  
Ted, how well can you see now?
how many fingers am I holding up?

/ Good morning!!!! #159,412  
LS, My wife and I have been very happy with the Doctors at Johns Hopkins. They seem to be the cream of the crop and I believe they are employees of the hospital. Is there a big city hospital around you that has a good reputation?

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #159,413  
Good evening all. 38ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze, trace of rain in gauge from overnight rain. Light win, overcast started clearing early afternoon, and high temp was 53ºF. Could not find Mojo all day. Did go to town for groceries and lunch. Did get nap but no ride or holiday prep. :(
Scotty glad the change on control levers worked.
Randy(wag) Sounds like you have plenty of wood to heat with. Sorry to hear about the fence issue, and one of the horses got cut from the broken fence. Glad you got lot of stacking in.
Helogabals have plowed snow without cab in -4ºC and wind blowing 30-48 Km/hr. Generally took between 2-4 hour, so no in cold as long as you. Good to hear your wife back home. Interesting video.
Doug good to hear surgery went well.
Randy(wag) Glad you could help the horse. Not only need first aid kit but need to know how to use it.
Frits yes does not seem like many people can learn from other people's mistakes.
Frits sorry to hear foundation is shifting. Hope Cody's vet visit went well, and hope the window seals help.
Dennis sorry to hear no sick time. praying you can kick the coughing soon.
Ron hope house cleaning went smoothly. Nice mix at the feeder.
Phil hope no damage from wind. Hope holiday prep goes well.
Buppies pray all is well on your end. prayers sent.
Drew sounds like you had a nice day on agenda.
Billy nothing like finding well researched book then author does his best to present the facts.
Mike glad family get together went well. Hope BIL can handle what is on his plate.
NHBX sorry to windy to do anything outside. Hope you were able to conserve energy.
Tom nice weather vane.
Dennis sorry you have to miss visit with your dad. Boss is probably glad you are keeping your germ away from work :)
Mike I agree does not sound smart.
Frits hope you are not having more neighbor issues.
KillRoy good luck with your solar project, and i take care of all the details in the house.
Dennis good luck getting new pump and system back up to snuff.
Dennis is the impeller in your fingers what is cracked?
Dennis not familiar.
Bill sorry v plow install did not work. Not much snow to plow?
Rich hope testing was routine. Interesting method of setting valve lash.Hope you get your barn stuff done soon.
Ken glad gun range time was fun for both. Interesting they do not combine loads before delivery. Glad son had fun watching girlfriend's band. nice pic
Ken not smart using neighbor's dam as a backstop :(
Paul glad fountain out of pond. hope ice did not damage it. Hope counter top went well. and trailer unloaded.
Dennis good luck with motor rescue.
Phil are you sending out sample for QC testing (hint, hint)?
Don we are warming up to near normal temps next week :)
Ted hope you finally get some answers to knee problems.
David hope you got reconfigure done. Good luck with holiday prep.
Dennis neat video.
RS Glad you had a good day, hope today was as good.
Frits sorry to hear still no spark.
RNG good to hear CD/DVD drive replaced no problem. More good news on red bike. Good luck with apple pie.
Helpgabals sorry about leaving the road. glad not a bad result.
Doug sorry you are so helpless. how long before you can start to use either hand?
Dennis sorry to hear you are not YT material :(
RS nice progress. hope the mucks are still warm :)
Thomas did they react to the coyotes?
Randy(wag) sorry about the cost of the medical exam, hope you make progress on stacking.
Thomas sorry about long day at work.
Drew wonder how they pick the big cotton piles up?
Ted Sorry about no definite answers yet, praying for better result. Glad you got glasses and rolls pass QC.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /passed away, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /not feeling good, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, James /death of FIL, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,415  
Coffee has finished brewing. 18° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 43° with mostly sunny skies. House is as clean as I will get it. Ready for Thanksgiving family visits. Still have laundry to do. I broken refrigerator was supposed to be repaired today. Got a message saying parts are on backorder. Will have to check into that today. Need to get some grocery shopping done this morning. Getting reports of long lines at store checkouts. Glad I use Scan and Go at Sam's Club.
Yesterdays sunrise through the trees.
VXKrKb0.jpg

Buckeye, hope you are getting better. Squirrel video was good. I could make one at my bird feeders. But way to much time required.

Riptides, be careful in the woods.

LS, hope they find what is causing your knee problems.

Everyone stay safe well and safe.

Good Morning All.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #159,416  
23 outside this AM. Heading to 50! Yeah buddy. Looks to be a really nice day.

Yesterday just sort of flew by. Had to replace some lights on the front porch. Need to think about getting the Xmas lights ready. I know I have a string with a dead bulb in there, somewhere.

Setup a game cam in the woods, across from my neighbors deer stand. Also noted that my big tree with my posted sign on it fell down. Need to go rescue the sign today. Maybe post some more on the property line. No wood work. Fence line and water trough work for the boarder horses. Fences needed some adjusting and a new battery. Sigh. Maybe today I can get the chain saw back out? Or I should wash the tractor down for the winter. Seems like a better idea.

In the market for a mini-split. Wife says get it done. Looking at Mr. Cools. Since they seem to have a nice size that is DIY. So today, will be researching and shopping too.

Hope all have a great start to the day, and get healthy if your ailing.

Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,417  
24 going to 55. Lots of sun.

Made a dump run and roasted 3 batches of coffee, most for gifts, brought a little firewood in...puttered to finish the day.

Looking west.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,418  
31.5 high in 50s today not too bad but the winds of change are getting louder after December 7th

Rain coming in this weekend but still on mild side

Thanks Mostly

Nice cotton bales Drew, nice picture Ron

Almost got run over by 10 point buck yesterday in the yard beautiful animal well developed

Prayers for all our Country

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #159,419  
   / Good morning!!!! #159,420  
good morning all
should get up to 60 today in NC.
showered and having first coffee, headache this morning, never sleep
all that well in strange beds.

off delivering apples to doc offices today, might stop in local TSC for a few items, then dinner out tonight with friend.