Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,381  
Drew perhaps now is time to look at boats again just a thought
thanks. I have................something small and electric.
still in the back of my mind is a desire to make my rv trip out West.
Just not sure I'm physically capable of doing it, by myself.

but then I'm not sure my neck would stand for much in a small open boat except in very calm water.
not doing well with getting older...

well, I can always make my garden twice as big and stay home.
That's what my siblings want me to do. Stay home so they don't have to worry about me.

still have some wanderlust in me though.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,382  
I think a lot of us do how about a Scout 530lfx one nice machine good way to spend your winnings from lottery

/ Good morning!!!! #162,383  
I think a lot of us do how about a Scout 530lfx one nice machine good way to spend your winnings from lottery
but one little detail before I go buy a 5 engine marvel, I have to win the lottery first.

I'm happy with my lot. The rest of this is just fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,385  
Absolutely Drew we are happy but a fellow can dream

/ Good morning!!!! #162,389  
28 this morning, so fired up the woodstove for the first time in over a week. Looking for 51, maybe a snowflake tomorrow.

Phil, sorry to hear your wife is still suffering...prayers said.

Buppies, I've been doing stick-pick-up off and on all week. Found two trees, one big cedar, that completely blew over from that December 23 storm.

Kilroy, DSL here, too. I was just talking with our new provider, Brightspeed (bought out Century Link, who was Embarq, who was Centel, who was GumTree Telephone Co) yesterday, since they made a billing error when they took over...while they corrected the error, they upgraded me free from 10 to 20 meg...not effective for 2 more weeks, but I'll bet my speed doesn't really change much up from the current 10. Even at 10, never have any trouble watching movies, or doing what we do on the web.

Well, we'll be taking down all the Christmas decorations now that the 12 Days of Christmas are over. Also, need to get the outside ones before tomorrow's precip.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,390  
Daugen, if you have left over vegetables and mashed potatoes (without butter and milk in them already), mix it all into the potato pot together and fry that in a frying pan flattened into thinish patties. It's called bubble and squeak. It is really good.
And you can do this Drew without adding oil IF you have a good ceramic non-stick frypan and heat it before you put in the potato patties. I would add some onion to really add flavor.
Red meat is not bad for you.
It is if you have heart disease.
Shetland my wife says when she has a bad hair day she looks like a sheep dog I remain quiet
Wise move.

Good morning! 63˚F heading to 70s until the cold front blows in then will drop to the 60s again this afternoon, and 40s by morning.

If it does not rain (40% chance) I'll plant my new Yaupon bush, hand digging through clay and rock, may need hammer and chisel. At least I still have the last of my compost dirt to give it a good start.