Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,371  
Morning all! 30 degrees going to 38ish with sun. 3 or 4 inches of heavy wet snow in the driveway so that will be today's project. Spent all of yesterday adding two links to each cross section on my tire chains to get them easier to install and remove. Got them done and installed just in time it seems as I will need them today.
View attachment 778118
Health wise I'm doing great. Keeping weight below 145 even with the holidays was a tuff battle with all the sweets around! Wife still can't talk so we need to follow up with the doctor again. 3 weeks with no voice is really a pain in the butt! At least her broken leg has healed up and she can walk normal again.
Christmas ornaments I made and gave out were a big hit! Now I need to start on next years.
Time to feed the pellet stove and shovel the walk.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
By the sounds we have the same temp and cleanup ahead.

Wishing very best for your bride.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,373  
30F cloudy mid 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...couple stops in town,fill up kindling barrels for Mrs.,slow remove snow form driveway etc.,just a steady putter day.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,374  
New Study with 54000 participants show potatoes do not increase risk of type 2 diabetes, IF you don't add fat when cooking.

"When we separated boiled potatoes from mashed potatoes, fries or crisps, boiled potatoes were no longer associated with a higher risk of diabetes. They had a null effect,” Pokharel said in a press release.

The study found that those who ate the most potatoes also consumed more butter, red meat and soft drinks, which are known to increase the risk of Type 2 diabetes."

Red meat is not bad for you.

Green, fuzzy meat is bad for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,375  
Looking forward to hearing your results. I'll be wishing you success.
Thank you! I will be satisfied if I can get this thing up where it needs to be without breaking anything. . . And this is a “temporary installation until I finally get my scaffolding so I can put it where it really needs to be on the house…

/ Good morning!!!! #162,376  
today's post,
Good evening all. 29ºF for the start in St Peters,MO, light breeze mostly clear sky. Light wind day, variable cloudiness, and high temp was 51F in Springfield/Joplin area. Got to visit 1 old friend, other was going to funeral. Lunch with brother/sister went well. Left for home after lunch. Made it to Joplin. About 5-6 hours left to get home.
Bill weather guys don't promise, they threaten :)
Ron hope new WiFi network install went smoothly. Hope the transition to new network goes as smooth. Nice moon
Thomas hope day went according to plan.
Buppies prayers sent.
Kilroy the bad part is they think that they are in control!!
Billy glad you got hike yesterday. Like the story bout No Rush. nice pic
Mike hope you got the starter strips ready
Drew hope stitches came out with no problems. Hope you had a good day looking at RVs. Hope beach erosion not too bad for sister.
Ron glad Sassy caught the CO detector. Good to hear dog alarm works :)
Paul Glad meetings went well. Sounds like all the high priority stuff got done. Hope safe flight.
Dennis hope you got transition to new network finished
RNG hope you are good for the next 10 days.
Ken hope the mini split install goes well.
RNG hope PG&E cuts of tree for you. Enjoy your stew, Good luck with truck repair of whatever it needs.
Jim glad you found CD and DVD, and got stereo working. Hope house clean enough for wife when she got home.
Mike hope mini split install was painless.
Mike sorry about the new creek in back yard.
David looking hope shopping and H&F went well.
Mark nice weather.
Ted hope drip changes and stock heater install went well.
Dennis hope painting project goes well.
Frits thanks for info
Bill loud music contributes to hearing loss and tinnitus.
Chris hope you get logs out of woods while ground frozen.
Dennis glad light is done.
Scaredy hope everything is going ok inspite of craziness. prayers sent.
Lou sorry cow moving took longer than expected.
RS sorry moving [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']kubota[/AFFILIATE] didn't happen when weather was nice. Hope progess was made on both projects.
Don thanks for info
Thomas Glad day went well, hope mrs like the cleanup :) nice pic
Drew interesting problems choosing between RV and maybe change tow vehicle.
Frits neat story
Dennis sorry about wife going to funeral in VA. Hope house project goes well.
Randy(wag) Hope the Thai food was good.
g) good to here much declutter stuff is gone.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's fall and recovery, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
Not only do they think it — they ACT like it!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,377  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 30° with clouds this morning. Heading to 34° with peak of sunshine in afternoon. Sassy got extra treats for trying to warn me about alarm. We both slept good last night.
Install of new WIFI 6 mesh network. Went as good as could be expected for a older person. Main computer now has 948 MBPS Download and 24.53 MBPS Upload. All cameras are happy with good signals. My iPhone has good WIFI at back barn. Which is 180' from house. Still need to install a outdoor Mesh WIFI unit at barn. It is on backorder.
Today will be a conserve energy day.
This little squirrel keeps trying to get access to feeders. No luck yet.
LMMkgQW.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.
very jealous… ackshully, our DSL is running pretty good right now..

I hope I can get the StarLink up and running today!

B91895BF-1AA8-4115-8148-61E738047EA3.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #162,378  
Good Morning
It’s 37 and will likely only go up 5 degrees or so. Another dry day.

Yesterday was another day that went according to the plan. Got to Florida and back with the only hiccup being it’s that the catering was not waiting for us at the airport, a call to the caterer got it there in time to keep us on schedule.
Here’s a view looking at the Delaware bay over Lewes, DE toward Cape May, NJ on the way home.

Got home in time to bring up the trash cans, briefly play with Zoe, go pick up a pizza and fuel the Prius with 8 gallons of $3.14 gas after the points discount from the Grocery store.
Played music with the boys, walked Zoe and went to bed afterwards.

Today will be similar, but Punta Gorda is the destination. Dropping off one passenger and coming right back empty. But no agenda for when I get home. Maybe take Zoe to visit oldest son’s family and dogs. I’m doing as much as I can to keep her socialized, as it’s important not to have an antisocial big dog when she grows up.

Still a muddy mess outside, not sure when I’ll be able to get anything accomplished out there. Probably should put a battery minder on the tractor.
You wouldn’t happen to know a Gulfstream Flight Engineer named Lem, would you? Former Marine, collects lanterns?

/ Good morning!!!! #162,379  
32 this morning high of 50 today rain tomorrow. Not sure what we will do today, grass looks dead lots of limbs down even pulled off a tick the other day

riptides continued prayers for wife, scaredy, Kyle and family, mostly and safe travels, all others silent or spoken.

Ron our squirrels gave up trying just eat off ground now bear still missing

/ Good morning!!!! #162,380  
Drew perhaps now is time to look at boats again just a thought