Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,781  
I hammered a 6 pt onto the oil drain to get it off.

Ordered a wrong bracket for a camera. Actually Amazon had wrong picture for it, I looked at picture and ordered. So got that reordered.
Got the camera set up. Hard part is running Ethernet cable thru the church attic. Gotta walk on trusses.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,782  
Good evening all. 45ºF for the start, breezy, overcast. Moderate wind, Sky overcast morning, some clearing in afternoon, and high temp was 64ºF. Fog, drizzle late morning during ride. Bike ride to start day, 62 miles plus 4.5 mile wind penalty. Did get nap in. Mexican for dinner tonight. Tweaks helped Trek out a lot.
Bill enjoy some more sleep and seat time plowing.
Doug sorry you are having such a painful day. Hope your supplement helps prayers sent.
Ron glad Sassy had good time with Neighbor's visit. Nice moon pic, hope snow control went well.
Kilroy sorry to hear training system glitches are showing in production side. Hope they can reduce glitches. Yes tech is wonderful, when it works.
Kilroy glad you remembered the mushrooms. Omelet sounds good.
Frits good to hear GD is stabilized and in good spirits. Hope talk did some good about staying on meds. Hope ATT follows through with repair.
Kilroy thanks for info.
RS good to hear feeders refilled and design work for other projects continuing.
Billy Hope firewood work continues. Glad you got replacement boots, hope try out goes well.
Drew glad no coffee shortage for a while. Have fun catching up.
Thomas hope you got fuel for you and critters.
Dave better than out weather today :)
James nice daughter loves shoveling snow. Always a challenge to find mice entry points. Good luck with rodent control.
Paul nice engineering update. Good to hear extenders arrived and working. Glad music went well with different crew.
Mike hope you made progress on the honey-do list. Weather had not been your friend either. Hope today is better.
RNG sorry about the troubles updating the NVR and extra camera work. Also sorry to hear about pump issues on the water tank. Hope you find the tire leak, good to hear wood pile smaller. Maybe they did not want to hear about your objection to the intended use of property :)
Jim sorry to hear about pup and no sleep. Glad contractor got poles in place, hope you can get concrete poured. Hope you can find better pricing for electrical work. Good luck with new camera.
Buppies sorry about poor sleep. That always does number on motivation. prayers sent.
Don glad all lawn equip now battery powered. Hope you can get EGO tiller attachment worked out and ordered. Hope you advanced this week on app.
David good to hear you are getting rain. Hope fair fun and informative.
Dennis hope breakfast was fun.
Ted sorry about wind now precip later. Hope you get a chance to work on that last 2 item before weather goes downhill. Wife gets preferential treatment? :eek:
Dennis must have been exciting when deer jumped so close. Tiger looks happy.
PJ sorry about dead battery, hope you can replace it soon. Hope fence work went well, and dog likes the smaller area.
Randy(wag) sorry about sleeping issues, seems several people have that lately. Hope Church was good.
RS glad you found some wood for project. Sorry about saw short comings. Thanks for the link to workbench.
Frits have Bose sound bar pretty happy with, about $200 no sub-woofer. Sorry to hear about GD stomach issues.
Drew nice pics.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's voice, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,783  
cold outside today

son in law came by to pick up my 1990 GMC Tracker, and load it on my flatdeck. he thinks he can get it running before Spring. Might sell the Tracker this year, as it turns out that i need a much newer vehicle anyway, an AWD suv something in the 10 yr old range. We used the tractor to load the Tracker, pulling it onto the flatdeck.

Since I had the tractor out already, i spent about 45 min beating up the iced over driveway wth the box blade. the temperature cooperated a bit so that i could chew up the ice. it's about -20 C tonight though. I hope to be back at church in the morning.

fed the chickens and dog early, so that i could stay inside and watch the Sat night Hockey games.

back to bookkeeping after the game

have a good night all.

1674967776524.png

/ Good morning!!!! #163,785  
Poured first cup of coffee. 26° with light snow this morning. Heading to 31° with snow accumulation less than a 1". 3" to 4" of snow forecast for yesterday never showed up. That was OK. Lowes had a Little Giant 22' ladder on sale. So a trip to there to pick it up was the only thing that got done yesterday. No plans for today. Maybe watch end of Rolex 24 hour at Daytona.
tVLMxHv.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,786  
good morning all
73 going up to 79 today in Delray Beach
went out to a nice restaurant on intercoastal and unfortunately with a competing outdoor restaurant nearby and the bar noise, it was so loud on my ears I almost had to leave. Guess I really have to get some noise reducing earpods.

today we take the Mrs back to airport in W Palm and she flies home to run their coffee business. My childhood friend is pretty much retired, leaves business to wife who enjoys it.
And it provides for them very well and allows this expensive home in FL so they don't mind continuing to work into their 70's. She does most everything by phone anyway, can operate pretty well remotely here, with office mgr back home. Their business is finally starting to pick back up after covid. The whole work/office scene sure changed.

my friend has a GMC compact denali p/u with the small diesel. Seems kind of weak off the line but gets great mileage and there's no rush from one stoplight to the next here. I'll be doing the driving this week. One day want to go down to Ft Lauderdale and have lunch at 17th St. Fisheries restaurant, an old stomping ground of mine, with marvelous view of the harbor and boats going by.

I counted five new Corvettes in this gated community, 6 Maseratis, several RR Ghosts, every other car a BMW or MB. Lot of conspicuous consumption for sure...this is the land of see and be seen. And since Delray Beach is no Palm Beach, the car show gets even more intense in that area. Not uncommon to stop at light with a Rolls, Bentley or Ferrari next to you.

lounge chair on left is my spot, looking ahead to intercoastal about 500 feet up the "canal".

Attachments

• P1000118 (2).JPG
    P1000118 (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
   / Good morning!!!! #163,787  
Good morning, the low temperature is 10 and the high to 16°F. Wind ENE 9 mph. Snow and it is snowing as I type. The guessers are saying only an inch, but judging by the radar, we will be getting a lot more than an inch.

Other than plowing snow, I have nothing to do so will conserve energy.

Nice wood pecker, Ron.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #163,788  
Good evening all. 45ºF for the start, breezy, overcast. Moderate wind, Sky overcast morning, some clearing in afternoon, and high temp was 64ºF. Fog, drizzle late morning during ride. Bike ride to start day, 62 miles plus 4.5 mile wind penalty. Did get nap in. Mexican for dinner tonight. Tweaks helped Trek out a lot.
Bill enjoy some more sleep and seat time plowing.
Doug sorry you are having such a painful day. Hope your supplement helps prayers sent.
Ron glad Sassy had good time with Neighbor's visit. Nice moon pic, hope snow control went well.
Kilroy sorry to hear training system glitches are showing in production side. Hope they can reduce glitches. Yes tech is wonderful, when it works.
Kilroy glad you remembered the mushrooms. Omelet sounds good.
Frits good to hear GD is stabilized and in good spirits. Hope talk did some good about staying on meds. Hope ATT follows through with repair.
Kilroy thanks for info.
RS good to hear feeders refilled and design work for other projects continuing.
Billy Hope firewood work continues. Glad you got replacement boots, hope try out goes well.
Drew glad no coffee shortage for a while. Have fun catching up.
Thomas hope you got fuel for you and critters.
Dave better than out weather today :)
James nice daughter loves shoveling snow. Always a challenge to find mice entry points. Good luck with rodent control.
Paul nice engineering update. Good to hear extenders arrived and working. Glad music went well with different crew.
Mike hope you made progress on the honey-do list. Weather had not been your friend either. Hope today is better.
RNG sorry about the troubles updating the NVR and extra camera work. Also sorry to hear about pump issues on the water tank. Hope you find the tire leak, good to hear wood pile smaller. Maybe they did not want to hear about your objection to the intended use of property :)
Jim sorry to hear about pup and no sleep. Glad contractor got poles in place, hope you can get concrete poured. Hope you can find better pricing for electrical work. Good luck with new camera.
Buppies sorry about poor sleep. That always does number on motivation. prayers sent.
Don glad all lawn equip now battery powered. Hope you can get EGO tiller attachment worked out and ordered. Hope you advanced this week on app.
David good to hear you are getting rain. Hope fair fun and informative.
Dennis hope breakfast was fun.
Ted sorry about wind now precip later. Hope you get a chance to work on that last 2 item before weather goes downhill. Wife gets preferential treatment? :eek:
Dennis must have been exciting when deer jumped so close. Tiger looks happy.
PJ sorry about dead battery, hope you can replace it soon. Hope fence work went well, and dog likes the smaller area.
Randy(wag) sorry about sleeping issues, seems several people have that lately. Hope Church was good.
RS glad you found some wood for project. Sorry about saw short comings. Thanks for the link to workbench.
Frits have Bose sound bar pretty happy with, about $200 no sub-woofer. Sorry to hear about GD stomach issues.
Drew nice pics.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's voice, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
I find I am going to have to slip back into my old “gummint employee” mode: “Yessir Yessir Three Bags Full— Now pay me.”

/ Good morning!!!! #163,789  
cold outside today

son in law came by to pick up my 1990 GMC Tracker, and load it on my flatdeck. he thinks he can get it running before Spring. Might sell the Tracker this year, as it turns out that i need a much newer vehicle anyway, an AWD suv something in the 10 yr old range. We used the tractor to load the Tracker, pulling it onto the flatdeck.

Since I had the tractor out already, i spent about 45 min beating up the iced over driveway wth the box blade. the temperature cooperated a bit so that i could chew up the ice. it's about -20 C tonight though. I hope to be back at church in the morning.

fed the chickens and dog early, so that i could stay inside and watch the Sat night Hockey games.

back to bookkeeping after the game

have a good night all.

View attachment 781271
Someone will snatch that tracker right up - they are very popular here in Appalachia as trail vehicles and hunting trucks.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,790  
38, been warming all night so it can rain. Going to 52.

RNG, the boot...Salomon X Ultra 4 GTX...is one I found that fits my foot well and my type of hiking. It was the third pair of this same model, and 8th pair of Salomons I've owned...never a problem until this eyelet/hook pulled off. I didn't even know it had a 2 year warranty until checking into this problem. I didn't have to send the old ones back, which is a hassle, since I'm don't live near a shipping point, so I'm gonna rig up a fix on them to use for short hikes and general wear.

Don, felicidades!

RS, good luck building that cabinet...looks awesome.

Scaredy, that looks just like the 4Runner I used to have until it got rear ended at 366K miles. Nice look tractor set-up.