Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,041  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.8C and it's presently 15.9C, partly cloudy and calm. There was 3.5mm in the gauge @ 0700.

I'm off to Church in a half hour and then the rest of the day is His, although I do have a Christmas gathering to attend this arvo. 'Tis the season and all.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,042  
Took the Woods mower off the tractor for the season and stored, put 8' blade on. Greased the tractor, put non stick cooking spray on the blade and bucket, and washed the windows. Backed it in the building with battery maintainer plugged in. If it's anything like last year, that will guarantee no snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,045  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 39 to start going to 52, sun is out now ! Last good day before the storm will come through! Tmrw it looks like rain starting early afternoon becoming very windy with possible power outages! Better check the generator today !

Tmrw morning I will be at the Fire Department cooking breakfast for the children’s Christmas party ! All my grandkids will be there so I better do a good job ! 😁
Santa will arrive on a fire truck for the kids ! Being on the committee I have an inside track on what toys my grandkids get ! 😉

Should be a good time ! Opa will be tired by the time he comes home ! 😉

Great idea Paul !!

Hope all have a blessed day ! 🙏
Fingers 🤞nasty weather will delay for the event.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,048  
40F cloudy.
Work day pass quickly had quick lunch,got things done before up to 2" rain high winds ending 2" heavy wet snow Monday PM 😳 🙄 plan on finishing cleaning up fallen limbs branches but good nap over rule.

Plans for the evening feet up share bowl ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,050  
RNG< monitoring with blood testing for cholesterol and staying in healthy range is key
Sorry couldn't help myself.

M7040 do you average your cholesterol level or only take it when it is at it's lowest (after fasting).

"Phew! you say, because your bloodwork just came back and your doctor said your cholesterol is “normal.” But hold on. Having a normal cholesterol level in a society where it’s normal to drop dead of a heart attack isn’t necessarily something to celebrate. With heart disease the top killer of men and women, we definitely don’t want to have normal cholesterol levels. We want to have optimal levels—and not “optimal” by arbitrary laboratory standards, but optimal for human health."