Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,062  
Hello

It's not yet time to wake up. But I couldn't help myself. Recently it started that after those business trips with early flights I have experienced a kind of a sleeping disorder for a week or so.
Went to Supercharger, so here I am. Sunday morning 0500

And my second daughter yesterday has witnessed drama. I am pretty much shaken either. Really cant sleep, lot of thoughts

Here some pictures link. My daughter is in yellow jacket, with headphones.

For Saturday mornings she is attending to some kind of school of excellence. Like a pre-school for university.
At 1400 school ended, she with few more students stayed on sidewalk at bus stop, were waiting for bus. Then suddenly out of the blue that red Nissan jumped on sidewalk and started to drive there. First he hit one boy and then - girl standing near bench. Both classmates of my daughter. She was like 1/2 meter on the side, jumped in the snow.
Boy is hurt very badly
Girl died at scene

"pilot" is born in y1932., you can see him in those pictures too

From one hand I am thankful to all the forces, God almighty, etc that my daughter is not hurt physically.
But I am super angry on police. They arrived very fast, few minutes, helped paramedics and then started to interview witnesses. My daughter were the one standing closest to the scene.
Anyway, she is minor, 16 y/o only, police can't talk with her without parents presence.
But still they started to take statement with questions like - why haven't you helped that girl ? jeeez, her head was smashed, she was lying on the ground not moving ...

I am a master of many trades, but I am not shining on talking (with teenage daughters). Sometimes with her we exchange only few words per day. Wife is taking good care for them. I just hope she could manage this either. Yesterday afternoon daughter came back home and has stayed in her room all evening. Sleeping.

We still have a lot of snow, I will make tracks and do some country-skiing with her. Other than that - have no ideas what to do

Sorry for bringing it up, but needed to share it somehow ...
Helo, talk to her about the incident. as hard as it is, it will help to ease the pain of witnessing the incident. never easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,063  
Good morning, the low temp is 37 and the high to 34°F. Wind WSW 7 mph. Flurries.

Will 'treat' the BB and bucket today. Might even get after the lights. I have 2 LED floods and 2 LED cube spots.

Helo, it gets better BUT you gotta get her talking about it.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #182,064  
Coffee is brewing. 37° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 39° with cloudy skies. Went back to new neighbors place and cut down a couple more trees. Hauled all to his burn pile. Will do same later today.
heEf9g8.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,066  
Help prayers for your daughter and classmates terrible thing and yes getting her to talk about it will help her heal.

Woke up to thunder very loud about 30 minutes ago over one inch in the rain bucket more on the way maybe snow tonight 55 degrees presently

Thomas in the middle of the mat 2 inches one foot away from edges 2 inches

Nice thing you are doing Ron

Prayers for mostly

Glad cover is on Drew

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #182,068  
55 not raining yet. Hitting 66 and maybe t-storms today and maybe snow tonight.

Helo, terrible tragedy. Prayers for your family.

Ron, I've had mice do the same thing.

Well, Christmas tree found, cut, and in the house...decorating today while it rains. Had to split and stack firewood yesterday before rain comes.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,070  
Good Morning,
God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

53.7F going to low 60w, rain all day. T-storms overnight, Senior dog was in the bedroom crying for about two hours, so not firing on all cylinders yet this morning…

Helo— DM sent.

Concert was excellent, today will start with church and later mom needs a trip to the supermarket, will try to go when rain is dissipating. Otherwise it looks to be an energy-conservation day.

i hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

Last edited: