Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,602  
20 going to 47.

LS, neat plaques with some good sentiment.

Phil, nice clean up.

RS, looks like you've been busy as usual.

BEF, hope you feel better. I moved to the Lazy-boy about midnight because my wife was making a lot of breathing noises...still pretty sick.

I made another town run for her yesterday to hit Walmart and to take some things to Goodwill that I cleared out of the closet during that rainy day...freed up about 3 feet of hanger space for her to use if she wants. I'm in a "reduction phase."

At least this shopping trip took me past the park, and I had a nice long hike. The river was roaring from all the rain. I'll post a pic, but you can't see it well. I went off trail for a ways and found where someone had set up a backpacking tent (illegal) on the bluff overlooking the class IV-V rapids, so I didn't go over there to get a photo.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,603  
Here are the beginning of the rapids...
20231219_135450.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,605  
Good morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

16.5F going to get in then40s, sunny day.

Successful day running around, got the hairscut in too! And the winds died down enough to finally get sauna time in — Feels Good, Man! Dinner was a big frittata made of eggs, sausage, mushrooms, garlic, onions, mozzarella and ricotta. big enough to freeze portions for several more meals! I guess it was good — Mrs just asked if i would heat her up a piece for breakfast!!!

main event for today is final follow-up with periodontist. So trip to big city and some ancillary shopping at stores we don’t have here.

Harry Houdini Hound is celebrating his first birthday today!

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe productive blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,607  
22F clear sky low 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...town for critter food,once again stop at city hall for meet for landfill permit,couple wheel barrow loads of wood in basement and putter.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,608  
Good Morning Guys ,
Ct, 24 to start going to 42 maybe ! 😉 Sunny this morning, so that’s a plus !

On the agenda today is my grandson’s nursery school recital ! That should be a hoot, and that’s this morning ! Last night was our FD Christmas Party ! Nice time talking with some old friends !

BEF, hope your feeling better soon Dennis !
. Got to almost done and made the inside bigger than the outside!

Phil, just wondering if a set of outside calipers would prevent having that happening again ? Of course you would have to work from the outside going to the center ! Thinking that you could drill into the bowl with a flat bottomed drill that was preset a certain distance from your face plate ! Just thinking out loud here ! I’m sure you have it figured out !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #182,609  
Morning all, 28 going to 45, might get some sun.
Had to drop son off a few towns over. The Delaware is still overflowing the banks and in many places covering the road.
Was seeing sheds and docks floating in the snags.
Have not had this bad of a flood in years.
As usual my FILs old house was high and dry, but roads on both sides flooded.

Saw a light post about 20 feet out in the river, still anchored down. Must have been by a dock. Only a few feet of the top showing on about a 7 foot tall post.

Spent some time yesterday cleaning up debris and picking up Christmas decorations.

Tips for garbage men out, mailman and landscaper done. All do a bit more than required and deserve a little extra.

Feel better BEF ! Hope the BIL recovers soon.

Give my best to the Mrs. Wngsprd for a fast recovery

Hopefully the river will start lowering, most of the houses in that area are raised from the last floods, this one was pretty bad from the upriver rains and the soaked ground.

Driving along most of the way with the river up to the edge of the road, except where it was the road, lots of crews trying to stem the flow into town.

Be well,

This is normally dry land about 40 feet or so out past the trees.
20231219_154512.jpg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #182,610  
decided I have been good enough and decided on a nice christmas present for myself, since everyone else
is now taken care of.
bought myself a stereo upgrade for my computer system. Was so pleased with improvement by adding Klipsch powered 5's, want to
expand that for a better DAC and ability to plug in a turntable someday.

So I ordered a PS Audio Sprout amplifier, little baby thing that looks really easy to use, and has a good DAC in it, plus KEF 150 speakers in white to mount
on this room's wall. Don't know if I'll run the Klipsch speakers with the KEF's, figured I might, want to try it out each way. No matter what, have Klipsch sub on floor.
Plus a Pangea furniture rack, small one, to fit in beside my office desk. That will also force me to neaten up the rat's nest of wires currently connecting everything.
Ordered the KEF speakers from Crutchfield, same price as Amazon, but surprisingly could get a PS Audio product on Amazon. Most of their stuff is very high end
and unaffordable. For the cork sniffers as Popgadget would say. But they make a very very good small integrated amp that is actually a bargain.
Last part is a set of upgraded optic cables to connect the PC, getting rid of current USB which is not optimum cable type.
1703079361632.jpeg

1703079716259.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 08-37-26 Sprout100.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 08-37-26 Sprout100.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 42