Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,751  
Thomas Who does Ben work for? Sorry Mrs said no so quick, keeps a guy from
His name Ben Kilham,he wrote books done many lectures also help Chinese with there Panda Bear problem.
Ben has black bear rehab mostly for orphans cubs.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,752  
41 overcast upper 40's for high going to be rainy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...8 hours at part store sfterwards :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,753  
63 outside right now, heading to upper 60's and that's it. Rain expected later.

Need to cut the grass again in a day or so. Wow. That chore just started.

Wife back from road trip. My turn in a day or so.

Not much on the agenda today, day jobs, dump runs...exciting.

Hope all have a good day, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,754  
59 going to 70 and rain later. Maybe 3 inches in mountains, only 1 inch here.

Finished MIL's taxes yesterday...she owed. Then took wife to doctor and then x-ray for foot, and stopped by Costco while over that way.

BEF, glad son is improving.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,755  
good morning all
what a nice day yesterday was, got a lot done, enjoyed planting my flowers all over the place
today will be warm with rain coming in later

Ron, you are ahead of me. I have two loads of wash to do this morning.
not much planned for today other than a little weedeating and planting.
have a school board finance meeting at 5 on zoom, just routine.

hope you all have a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,756  
Good Morning
50° and overcast. High of 65 with chance of raining increasing until a near certainty overnight.

Yesterday definitely kept me busy. Made a lot of progress on the plasma table, still a lot more to do today.

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

Replaced the 12v battery in a friend’s Prius, I’ve got a “keep alive” cable that plugs into the OBD2 port and into a jump pack, so nothing gets lost while the battery is disconnected that works great. It’s such a simple idea, I wish that I thought of it. It uses an odd size battery that most places don’t stock (except Toyota dealers). But fortunately I’ve got a large battery distributor nearby that had it, they even will build lithium ion battery packs for tools, and it was less than half of what the dealer wanted.

Today will start with breakfast with the professor, than a Costco run, hopefully maintaining progress on the plasma table.

Most of the mechanical assembly is complete, except for the Z axis, after that it’s on to the wiring and controls.

Did take a look at the biggest tree project, and I’m pretty sure that I can drag the entangled 12” caliber x 30 foot long fallen top out safely with the tractor and a chain, the pick it up with the grapple to cut it up.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,757  

Wagtail had me looking up what a star picket is
learn something new every day

Popgadget, you need another ten feet in that workshop, bet you never thought you would fill it up so much when you built it.
best part is that since your sons will be living on the property, you can just leave it for them.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,758  
Good Morning!!!! 48F @ 4:00AM. Areas of fog early, becoming sunny this afternoon. High near 75F. SSE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.

Sold a come-along yesterday, grocery run, stopped at Harbor Freight hoping to find a caster to replace a broken one on a furniture dolly. Came away with one with what I hope is the right sized wheel; evidently they don't sell the same dolly anymore, or casters for it, either.

Played around with a little spot welder I'd hoped to use to make up a replacement battery pack for Makita tools, but motorcycle battery wasn't strong enough to make a good weld. I'll have to give it another try when I'm up north with the battery out of the VW.

Got my Costco rebate, spent some of it on a nice Bourbon that they just started carrying.

Gonna get the DR brush cutter cleaned up today, then post an ad or two to get it sold. Not much use for it here in the 'hood.

Supposed to be another SpaceX launch this morning, this time with the booster landing at Vandenberg. Makes a heck of a boom when it reenters.

Hang in there, gang, Friday's comin'!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,759  
Morning all, 51 going to 72 and cloudy.
Got the grass overseeding and some more cleanup done.
Today might make a shopping run.

Very tired.

Be well,
20240410_171618.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,760  
Good morning! 55˚F heading to 75˚, cloudless, sunny skies, N winds.

The yard grass took off after the inch rains Tuesday, I'll have to set the mower up a notch before I mow today. Three lantanas did not make it thru the late Summer drought and winter and I will need to go to Home Depot to find replacements for some color in the front yard. Easy day.