Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,134  

I have a fleet of jalopys if you ever need to borrow one...

Thanks but no.

Reality for us is simplifying and downsizing. That included the vehicles when we went all in on the wifes truck.

I laugh out loud saying that with two properties, and multiple habitable buildings on them.

Those and also including my Dad's estate.

Simple it is not.....

But we keep thinking that is the strategy...simplify.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,135  
Mentions of politicians or political parties or governments will get deleted. Politics are not allowed.

I found this recent quote of Muhammad's. Going to be a hard year to self police with so much drama going on.
most of us want no part of that drama either I'm pretty sure

perhaps a new thread
Top five ways to get the Hook!
probably could be quite amusing ;)
a whole thread with mostly asterisks

TBN's AI is on the job.
and it's a happier site for it

/ Good morning!!!! #190,137  
Good Afternoon!

It's finally starting to dry out a little in the piney woods. Bright sunshine, humidity and hot temps today.

The Tiny Tornado had a nice birthday party and really seemed to enjoy it.

I found a leak on a hose on the backhoe that I fixed yesterday and well as replacing a primer bulb on a trimmer. Both had some age on them. Got the yard mowed. Will hit it again before going back to central Texas in a few days. A lot on the schedule and some long days coming up. Then a couple days in downtown San Antonio.

Everyone take care of your families and yourselves. Seems like that is more important every day. Eat more BBQ and ice cream.
Prayers for Our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,138  
speaking of tonight, massive solar storm coming, biggest in 20 years, better turn down the headset volume if you're a ham operator.
And I hope Popgadget gets home before the GPS goes out.
Apparently you can actually see this thing, though without a filter, sounds dangerous to look at.
We are getting zapped tonight.
Let's see what won't work tomorrow morning.

I wonder what time.
The sun just let out a big belch