Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,731  
2F Snow shower heavy at times this afternoon,mid 20's but wind will make it feel like low teens.
Two more days see if March comes in like lion.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,732  
a lion, tiger, panther and mountain lion just passed my house Thomas. Probably an omen...

/ Good morning!!!! #19,733  
21 outside this morning high of 38 later today lots of wind and red flag for fire danger. Maybe some snow for Saturday

/ Good morning!!!! #19,734  
23 headed to 45.

I hope the ground is frozen hard... I'm gonna drive the tractor back to the shed, drop the bucket and ush hog and then drive it back up top. I'm having it serviced next week by the dealer... I'm just not getting it done... Seems like a small labor charge and lotsof parts and fluids... and a small charge for pickup/drop-off...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #19,735  
David/Mossflower, with all your plates in the air, getting the dealer to do a full service on your Kioti makes a lot of sense. Then you can use it and not worry about it, particularly when your daughters are driving...:thumbsup:
btw, ask the dealer to clean up all the zerk fittings when they are done slobbering grease everywhere. That really gets their eyes rolling...:D

and for something a little more attractive than zerk fittings,
Major Exhibitors -- The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society

I think I am headed here next week. I need to plant three or four trees along one side of my property and all the balled trees in there are nicely notated.
Will take a pad and make some notes. I could easily just plant dogwoods, which I love, but good to see what else could be mixed in.
I just had a gum tree down and ground into bits, and now have room to do some side lot screen planting. Seven foot wood fence there already, but I'd like a row of trees there also. Just not great big ones...

going to a flower show is sure a good way to get rid of cabin fever. It's warm and humid in there, sort of like a resort. Too bad one can't make the crowds of people disappear. I don't do crowds well.

I had to chuckle, Subaru has an exhibit, I assume a car surrounded by flowers.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,736  
25F and crystal clear.
Came up I-95 from eastern NC yesterday. I-95 is actually a sane place in the winter. Things really change in the summer season.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,737  
5 above this fine chilly morning. Going to a high of about 7. at least we are on the plus side of zero.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,738  
Crowds:eek: they keep me away from farm shows. The Royal Winter Fair is a good place, but for the crowds. I tend to go to things like that in the middle of the week. Less people and less kids to trip over.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,739  
Crowds:eek: they keep me away from farm shows. The Royal Winter Fair is a good place, but for the crowds. I tend to go to things like that in the middle of the week. Less people and less kids to trip over.

more than a quarter million people go to this event. At times I just go where there is open space, to make some space between me and well, everything. It gets so packed in there, masses of people nudging to go in one direction. That's probably the best word for it, masses of people. In other countries, one seems to sure have to worry about being trampled.

just too many people. and they are probably saying the same thing about me. :rolleyes:
if the weather is nice, I'll still likely do it. Of course if the weather is horrible, that's the best time to go,
only the hardy get there...

The PHS Philadelphia Flower Show is an annual event at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in March. It is the world’s
oldest and largest indoor flower show, attracting more than 260,000 people annually. The Show features large-scale gardens, elaborate landscapes, and over-the-top floral creations.

Visitors to the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show are treated to fabulous design, live entertainment, culinary demonstrations, gardening how-to workshops, and lectures by experts. Show week begins with an exclusive black-tie Preview Party and After Party, one of Philadelphia’s premier events.

Proceeds from the Show support PHS, particularly the City Harvest program, which feeds more than 1,200 families each week during the growing season.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,740  
Drinking hot coffee. 43° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 60° with clouds all day. Winds, rain, and cold kept me is all day yesterday. May do the same today. Looking at tonight's forecast low temperature of -13 back home. I hope everyone stays safe and warm.
Good Morning All.