Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #28,941  
Dave pizza looks good :licking: :thumbsup:

Dave nice job on the seats and top and bumpers :drink: :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #28,943  
Thanks 97 gas EZGO I painted the seats with dupli-color vinyl and fabric paint Painted top and bumper with Rustoleum Plastic paint I'd love the flip rear seat, but just can't find one that's affordable. I've about settled on a design for a single rear facing seat between the supports and a plastic basket on each side David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

I bought the rear flipping seat for 275 off fleabay and an additional 55 for the rear safety grab bar. Took me a few hours to install. I want to paint the canopy and a stripe on the cart but he wants it plain white.

Oh well, it is his. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #28,944  
David, those seats look like new. Good job.

15F, staying above 10F tonight. Snow showers tomorrow <1" expected, high of 33F. Could be a good day to get out and walk off some pizza.

Had a short VFD call out earlier this evening for another car off the road. I don't know how they do it. The roads aren't slippery, some snow and icy stuff here and there but not slick.

I guess it's time to become a Patriot's fan--again. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #28,945  
Good morning all!

It's another windy one from North East Scotland. We may not have got the snow but we sure have got the stormy weather this year.

Back to work again in just over an hour after a rather unsatisfying weekend. If only I could get my sleeping issues sorted then it would be much better (and productive!), but the fact I don't like visiting doctors could prove to be a small issue.

Never mind, at least I'm putting in a good 37.5 hours at work each week so I'm getting something done.

I'd better finish this coffee, maybe squeeze in another and hope that the car's battery hasn't died, as it has been getting quite slow to start recently, although with money being tight I'm hoping it will last the winter and then once the weather warms up it won't be such a problem. HOPING being the operative word.

Ah well, at least if worst comes to worst it is parked on a slope and has a manual transmission so she'll start one way or another.

Have a good day folks and take care wherever you are.

-Jamie.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,946  
2015-01-12,

20 degrees right now...a light snow coming down. High today will be about 33

/ Good morning!!!! #28,947  
Good morning, still very warm for the time of year. 10C/50F at 09:00

I have some Alders that are too close to a power line and putting on a good few feet of height each year.
If I don't get them down this winter there could be trouble when they start growing again.
Too windy for me to fell them today and no signs of letting up for a while yet.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,948  
Good morning all. Delightful to see our tractor buddies from the UK and Scotland joining in.
Your countries still talk right? You seemed to have a little separation anxiety there.
Well, so did our country a long time ago too....:rolleyes:

44 going up to 63 today in a very wet front about to start any hour now. Lot of rain coming in it appears.
Glad I spent all day yesterday working outside, most of this week is wet.
Got that whole oak log cut up, at least into double sections, ready for a guy's wood splitter day. Alway fun to have three guys splitting wood, one to feed, one to operate, one to stack. Get that operation into a nice rhythm and the pile of wood will go quickly.

But the best part of yesterday was that while the workmen were still banging away on the house, I escaped to the woods with my new little electric chain saw and started my path back to the pond. Great fun trying to eyeball an alley between nicer trees, avoiding cutting magnolias and the like, and while I went all of fifty feet into the woods, it's pretty thick stuff in spots. The Oregon saw worked extremely well. The sharpness of that chain was amazing; well perhaps not, it does come from a chain mfg. Very aggressive chain, snags a bit on little stuff, but no problem with power at all.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 73
   / Good morning!!!! #28,949  
34 and rain with 44 later. No snow or ice today, but still in the forecast tonight.

Drew, making good progress on your path.

Well, I think one of you warned me about getting a new tractor battery since mine is the original, almost 12 years old...wouldn't start early yesterday morning...it was only about 15 degrees. Fortunately it did start about 2pm after things warmed up. I guess I'll be doing some battery research today. Anybody have a favorite brand?

/ Good morning!!!! #28,950  
34 and rain with 44 later. No snow or ice today, but still in the forecast tonight.

Drew, making good progress on your path.

Well, I think one of you warned me about getting a new tractor battery since mine is the original, almost 12 years old...wouldn't start early yesterday morning...it was only about 15 degrees. Fortunately it did start about 2pm after things warmed up. I guess I'll be doing some battery research today. Anybody have a favorite brand?

What I have learned is to buy a sealed battery so it doesn't leak acid that the fan blows everywhere. I went with sealed Optima batteries that I mail ordered and it's been one of my smarter moves. No leaks, no jerking with adding water and no rusted out battery areas.