Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #75,121  
CountyLine Adjustable Top Link, Cat. O at Tractor Supply Co.

Bingo. A Cat O will work, 13 inches shortest length will shorten the top link by at least three inches,
that should give me all the adjust-ability I need. Pricey for such a small thing, TSC catalog came today, maybe
there will be half off on all top links tomorrow. I'd take ten percent...
Well, I have some time. The potato plow might fit on the larger Massey ok but a disc harrow is on the back and that's just too hard
for me to take on and off. Plus the rows were made by the Super A, which is narrower than any of them, so even the smaller Massey's rear
wide turf tire can be a problem. Got that spinning in the mud yesterday, all of a sudden the noise continued but forward motion stopped.
Find the too small made by Iseki for tiny people handle near the floor and off I went.

I admit to looking for opportunities to use the tractors. Let's see play in the dirt with machinery or hand hoe weeds.
Hands up for hoeing? Hands?
And the tractor takes it by a mile...:tractor:

/ Good morning!!!! #75,122  
Whirlpool dryer fixed - open thermostat.
Kenmore Dyer - board on order, new appt set.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,123  
"... I admit to looking for opportunities to use the tractors. Let's see play in the dirt with machinery or hand hoe weeds.
Hands up for hoeing? Hands?
And the tractor takes it by a mile..."- Drew

Everything around here is 60" L and W, Depth ~8" or a "challenge." Some of the plants around here are well spaced. Saves me a lot of aches&pains.

My "opened" 7 acres is now closer to 6 maybe less; but I still have a "perimeter." Compared to a lot of you my slope is wussy stuff; 4WD, upslope and down, low and slow, watch for woodchuck holes and "new stuff" and all is good. Our lower opened area's ground surface moves around here; the surface and subsoil flow downhill; I think it's the nature of the glacial till/moraine(sp?) deposits of the ground and subsurface soils. Somebody here knows about this stuff. Every year there is some "new feature."

/ Good morning!!!! #75,124  
tomorrow I need to get some bird netting over these blueberries.

What is really sad and a bit scary is cutting out the snakes that get tangled in the netting. After cutting out two snakes I took my netting off.

Cobbler #6 is in the oven. Cobbler #7 I will share with my brother when he comes down this weekend.

I thought I found the perfect Mother's Day gift for mom.
Amazon.com: Mail Chime MAIL-12�� Wireless Mail Alert System: Home Improvement

But the range is not far enough and a message to the owner did not result in any possible way the range could be extended 1000 ft. Mom's biggest challenge every day is getting the mail and when it comes late she makes two trips, she is such a fall hazard. I saw this Hardship Mail Delivery and will apply and try to get her mail delivered to her front porch. That would be even a better gift if I can accomplish that.

J, here is some incentive to seek out the simple facts of a healthy diet you are seeking:
Turning the Clock Back 14 Years | NutritionFacts.org

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #75,125  
Good morning all, 47 this morning going to 70 and sunny. Rain tonight and likely tomorrow. Have a friend coming today for a visit and then a costco run if I can work it in.

Kyle, I have picked a lot of berries in my time, not many dew berries but what is the stick for? Leaning or beating the berries into submission? Or snakes?

Prayers for LS, Randy, and RIP, David and Ron's wives. Have a great day. Ed

I know when I pick Texas dew berries the stick is used to push the stickers vines out of the way to get to the berries. last years vines that have died are really bad, the splinters break off easily and into your skin, the ones on the green vines mostly poke and rip. When I got finished picking my gallon of berries yesterday my hands were two colors - berry purple and blood red. My reward is cobbler for breakfast!

Almost everything in Texas either wants to either puncture you or bite you, not a place for sissys.

Don explained it well. The picking where I was, was not really great. As I worked my way thru the patch, each spot you bend over, you might get only 10 berries on average. And the berries are underneath hearty protective younger vines. So, it is far easier to use the stick to move over the top overgrowth.

Randy, glad you are better and glad you have a partner to help you out. Tell her Howdy from Texas and thank her for helping you.

Drew, did you buy the strawberries in root sets, or as plants in small containers? Do you remember the name of them?

/ Good morning!!!! #75,126  
Johnny going to his new home today.

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_2271.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #75,127  
Whirlpool dryer fixed - open thermostat.
Kenmore Dyer - board on order, new appt set.

I'm going to play the may tag repair man, I got in the front loader washer seal today for our whirlpool and found a youtube that shows how to replace it in 23 easy steps. Well, they are all easy except for the one they say is hard - something about a spring . . .

I'm getting my wife to supervise me and stop the you-tube when I can't keep up. I wonder how this will turn out?:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #75,129  
Good evening all. 44F this morning, light wind, clear sky. Wind stayed light, sky stayed mostly yo completely clear till very late afternoon, and 73F for the high. started with more consulting, then bike ride, then swapped out rear tires on bike.

RNG nice video!!

Randy good to hear you are doing better!!

Don Mon's mail delivery person saw her walking out to her mailbox and stet up a tray on her front porch. If you can take her in to PO when you talk to then it may make their decision easier.

Drew, pace yourself on the garden, and have fun on your tractors :drink:

prayer for all.