Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #30,761  
got down to 36 in my unheated garage..

Jeez!! I wish my garage would warm up to 36! The snow on the snow blower and Gator's plow is still on there from last week.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,762  
18 this morning and dropping all day. -9 tonight with windchill in the negative teens. Picked up another inch of snow last night. Now we get to see if the feed trucks can get in. I've plowed all I can. Bet I don't have enough to get through the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,763  
A small flock of cedar waxwings showed up yesterday. They aren't interested in the oil seed in the feeder. This morning they were picking at some frozen apples still hanging in a tree. Not sure what's up with those apples, it's a cluster of about 20 and they've hung on through all kinds of wind and snow. It's a volunteer tree from seed, so no particular variety.

Dave glad you warmed up enough for the birds to come back. They're running from the cold we're getting. They might try out the feeder once the apples are gone.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,764  
Dave glad you warmed up enough for the birds to come back. They're running from the cold we're getting. They might try out the feeder once the apples are gone.

You are getting a dose of winter, for sure. Hope the feed truck makes it today.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,765  
riptides.
Hey Thomas, I'd pay 35 for someone to get on my roof. Too bad about the wait list though. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
Neighbor had his roof clean,two guys each guy $35 an hour,3hours,waited 11 days...guess he thought if the good lord put it there he can take it away.guess neighbor wasn't high enough on the good lord list for snow removal. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #30,766  
66°F and no rain last 24 hours.

Be safe
Have a great day

<CSIHelper: 0x188bd5e0>

/ Good morning!!!! #30,767  
Jeez!! I wish my garage would warm up to 36! The snow on the snow blower and Gator's plow is still on there from last week.

I ain't seen 36 degrees in weeks. Heck I ain't even seen 20 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,768  
Good Morning. 1120, clear, 49F with 61% humidity. Forecast high of 54F with 0% chance of rain this afternoon, and a low of 22F tonight. I have to get down to the river-field and walk the trees with the dibble to plant any skips. It's getting windy and will be cold before long.

You guys with the real cold weather stay safe and warm,

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #30,769  
Took these this morning, it was nice enough to do a little snowshoeing before breakfast.

What home looks like this time of year, just in case Drew really misses the snow. :laughing:

The building on the right is the tractor garage. The north side and half of the west end is earth-bermed. 18" of fiberglass batts in the ceiling. Just sunshine for heat. It hardly ever gets down to freezing inside day or night. With today's sunshine it's 53F inside now after -1F this morning outside. On cloudy days in this cold weather it's usually around 40F-45F inside.
DSC03139.jpg

A lane that runs to the corner of our lot.
DSC03144.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #30,770  
Great pics Dave, winter is so beautiful in pictures, not so beautiful when you experience it though.;):laughing: