Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #124,612  
Thanks for the information, Don. Margaret and I have a 1 p.m. appointment today for our first shots.
That is quick. My PC Dr today asked if I was going to get the shots. I said yes. When can I get it? He said soon. He gets his first one tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,613  
   / Good morning!!!! #124,615  
44F and light, steady rain @ 15:00, winds out of the SSW @ 15 - 25 mph. High hit 47F earlier, headed down now.

Amazon delivered IR motion light switches, so will probably work on setting those up and getting them installed. Also delivered a new impeller and new filter media for one of the filters down in the fish room so those are on the list.

If one wants a little adventure in snow clearing, I'd say working to clear The Big Drift on The Going To The Sun Road in Glacier NP in northern Montana would be hard to beat. Usually takes them until some time in June to fully clear it, although it can stretch into July.

Very narrow and steep road in places ... and the drifts can get up to 80' deep ... :shocked::

/ Good morning!!!! #124,616  
Here's another one:

/ Good morning!!!! #124,619  
Buckeye and Popgadget. Found a video. Think I will order one. Need portable.

GET THIS TOOL BEFORE IT'S GONE! - YouTube

Ron- I used one of these this summer when we sided our camp. I had some 12’ cuts to make in the material and it worked great. Curved cross cuts were not easy, but still ok. I would buy again.

Good luck.

Frank IMG_1231.jpg