Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #124,601  
43°F and rain this morning, steadily dropping through the day into the mid-20s. Rain is likely to change over to freezing stuff by this afternoon.

Wife made a pot of chili yesterday. Good timing. (not that there's a bad time for chili :licking:)

Mostly_, we didn't discuss Mr. Berry's notoriety in STC while we were in there, as they were still making our food at the time.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,602  
Most TPMS monitors will reset themselves
thanks Lou. It wants me to confirm what the recommended set points are, and
then I suppose push some button to get that setting into memory. I would probably add two pounds to
whatever the door sticker said because that's how I inflate the tires.
Inflate carefully to that new pressure and hit reset.
Now wouldn't it be nice if one could do that with a push button instead of five menu levels on a touch screen.

Sun is finally coming out, mighty cold out earlier

/ Good morning!!!! #124,604  
64°F and .1 inches rain.

Hope to get a full day mowing.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #124,606  
Roy you caused me to think. All 10 of our boxers have been bed boxers. What’s funny is they all treat it differently, but all have had an affinity for my pillow. I cover it with a small throw blanket.
Kalani was probably the best. Sophie goes to bed way before I do, so plenty of space. Often she would start up by my pillow. She knew my routine and once I started prepping to come to bed she would move, sometimes completely off, but most often down at Sophies feet, never had to say or do anything, she just did it on her own. At less than 5ft tall plenty of space.
Kekoa has to be the worst. Wherever he lights, that’s it. Been that way since a puppy. Guess he thinks 1st come... When I came to bed he would almost never wake up. I could slide him into new position and he’d snore on. I have literally lifted the blanket and slid under him. He can be on his back, legs sticking up 45° and he doesn’t shift into a comfortable position for 10 minutes. He’ll usually end up just below my knees, pressed up to me. If he’s not on the bed when I retire he will be up next to me within minutes of my settling in.
Makani hasn’t got a set routine yet. Will most often get pasr Kekoa to overtake my pillow. If on the bed when I retire he usually gets off, goes lies by Kekoa, sometimes he’s back on within minutes, but if Kekoa beats him he’s down by Sophie’s feet to start. But I think he’s a cuddler. Often I’ll awaken and feel him close to me with his nose tucked into me.
Oh and Simba the cat has his favorite place up by Sophie.

This is Gracie when you tell her to get up, she usually stays in bed at least an hour after we get up.
IMG_1704.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #124,607  
daugen, I am even more comfy in the cab of my Kioti plowing for a few neighbours and myself. Plowing in the city is a thankless job at best. You are dammed if you do and are dammed if you don't. So for the past ten years I'll be dammed if I care about them.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,608  
Finished out my last project for the year at work, then helped the boss finish another prototype run for some new business. After that, he told me to go home for the day at noon. I was disinclined to argue with him.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,609  
daugen, I am even more comfy in the cab of my Kioti plowing for a few neighbours and myself. Plowing in the city is a thankless job at best. You are dammed if you do and are dammed if you don't. So for the past ten years I'll be dammed if I care about them.

I agree...I'll do my drive and my neighbor's drive. The only reason I do the cul-de-sac I live on is because the township does such a crappy job.
I offered to do another neighbor's (single woman in her late 40's or 50's), but she declined...her call and she does have a nice walk behind blower. I do make sure, when clearing the road, I don't blow any snow on her drive...

/ Good morning!!!! #124,610  
Thanks for the information, Don. Margaret and I have a 1 p.m. appointment today for our first shots.

I should have made an appointment there. HEB here is still not opening up to 1-B. In Houston doctors are being offer $10,000 from patients wanting to be put on top of the list.