Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #136,411  
My dad does not have AC, so when we are there we sweat. My room is upstairs which is worse. I put a fan in window to pull in cooler air, and use a box fan also.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,412  
Like Don, no a/c til I was 14. Further south of Houston.
RNG, gator is still spewing out fuel.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,413  
Like Don, no a/c til I was 14. Further south of Houston.
RNG, gator is still spewing out fuel.

Not sure I’d even heard of a/c at 14.
Our house did cool considerably during winter in Maine.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,414  
Poured first cup of coffee. 61° with rain this morning. Heading to 74° with sunshine in afternoon. Got Base Plate installed. Had a terrible time getting front cover back on. Information from Blue Ox was good. But lacked good detail on how to cut out front cover. After fighting it came in house and did a search. E Trailer had a video showing how todo cutout. Today will be a conserve energy day. Not easy to crawl under a car at my age.
Wild Asparagus in morning dew.
Gj7Ww5V.jpg

Bird, did not have A/C in house until 1998. Although my cars and boats had it much earlier. Of course it does not get as hot here in MI. as it does in TX.

Roy, I like to use my pallet forks. Have no idea how a self leveling FEL would help.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,415  
Happy Sunday everyone!
51 with a high of 76 today. Great weather for walking this morning.
Been a rough week for me as I picked up a sinus infection somehow and haven't been able to do much. Feeling better today finally so I think I'm on the mend. At least I no longer need boxes of tissues around just to breathe.
Wife is doing fine so hopefully she won't get it from me.

Father in law turns 84 on Wednesday so we will have a small party for him here today. He is still able to mow the grass and do upkeep around the apartment house. We don't let him do the snow cleanup alone anymore. He's not happy about that but it is to much work for him now.

I have a few projects I can hopefully get to this week with the nicer weather
we're having.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #136,416  
I took a break from all social media, basically just hitting my 'reset button' For a while. Too many things going on, too many daily obstacles to overcome. Overall, just stepping back and taking it as it comes, slow but steady.

Everyone have a great weekend!
Welcome back!:cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #136,417  
Good morning all.
Much cooler day, 60 out now going up to mid 70's in rain and storms this afternoon.
Going to church early this morning with a bristle brush to try to gently rub off the moss scale on family's
gravestones. Then later this afternoon over to brother's where his two kids and their families will be there, should be
a nice party.

Phil, glad you are feeling better, summer colds aren't fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,418  
Roy, I like to use my pallet forks. Have no idea how a self leveling FEL would help.
Keeps the forks level when lifting....no adjustments required

Doesn't help that much with a bucket...maybe if you have chain hooks and lifting something

Ought to be quite handy with forks though...

/ Good morning!!!! #136,419  
Hellooo August.
57F cloudy mid 60's for high rain arriving afternoon.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...Mrs. purchase windmill/weather vane like it install on shed roof going to take some thinking how to do this :rolleyes: Check game cams and coast thru the day.

Enjoy your day all.